Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours Please!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siciliagirl

thank you roddigga and sticky for volunteering....i guess i'm a little crazy and out of control sometimes.....i'm obsessed with after hours.....i hope i get sick of it soon....this friday i'm gonna try to go home after metro around 4 and stay home

YEAH RIGHT.................... :tongue:

thank you roddigga and sticky for volunteering....i guess i'm a little crazy and out of control sometimes.....i'm obsessed with after hours.....i hope i get sick of it soon....this friday i'm gonna try to go home after metro around 4 and stay home

Sure you will........:tongue:

shutup...i knew you were gonna say that!:D

well, it'll be up to you..cuz you're coming with me...and if you want to leave we will

Nah............ I haven't hung out like that in a while.

I am going to go home tonight and make sure I rest up.

hi piro/alvinedo....who gives an ef, right??? i'm gonna party till i can't no mo! you guys are staying in again right?

that's what digga like to see!!!! "i'm gonna party till i can't no mo" i will remember this quote girl when the the spots for team mangled are being filled!!!!

so stop yo bitchen bout taken time off and not partyin like you used to, get your keys, nails, bumpers, whateve outta the garbage, put on your favorite CD and tough it up!!!!!!!!!

it's a long rode to memorial day people and people have been PM'in me and the bus and askin us when the open auditions are like we're Simon, and Randy from american idol!!!!! sorry slinkies but there is no open auditions..........................so keep those chins up and give us your best performance next time we see you out................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

hi piro/alvinedo....who gives an ef, right??? i'm gonna party till i can't no mo! you guys are staying in again right?

Hi Rosalia Rosita Rosamina- You do whatever you want, whenever you want, you don't owe anyone an explanation...:)

I'm taking my fat boobalatets (breasts) to the gym on friday with neena so I don't embarrass myself at the pool in Vegas. Great seeing you at Joeys last week, as always. :)

Originally posted by roddigga

that's what digga like to see!!!! "i'm gonna party till i can't no mo" i will remember this quote girl when the the spots for team mangled are being filled!!!!

so stop yo bitchen bout taken time off and not partyin like you used to, get your keys, nails, bumpers, whateve outta the garbage, put on your favorite CD and tough it up!!!!!!!!!

it's a long rode to memorial day people and people have been PM'in me and the bus and askin us when the open auditions are like we're Simon, and Randy from american idol!!!!! sorry slinkies but there is no open auditions..........................so keep those chins up and give us your best performance next time we see you out................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

:laugh: :laugh:

Sssup Rod?? Rose would be a great addition to Team Mangled. After hours is Rose's fortay. But that's for you and your empire to decide. :)

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats all I get.......a "Yo Sticky".........................whas up wit tat?

:D:tongue::D

Spygirl...........whas up with you girl, you gonna sit on my lap again this week:D

Premature left side click of the mouse button on my part Sticky, my bad. What I meant was, how is the King of Afterhours doing? I assume that you are going to be swamped at work soon?

Did you talk to Duh Hat, his girl is going away so I think he was planning on going to Cherri on Saturday, I sthwear duh god he thaid he wath. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Premature left side click of the mouse button on my part Sticky, my bad. What I meant was, how is the King of Afterhours doing? I assume that you are going to be swamped at work soon?

Did you talk to Duh Hat, his girl is going away so I think he was planning on going to Cherri on Saturday, I sthwear duh god he thaid he wath. :)

I spoke with him last night and was trying to convince him to go to Riverstreet on Friday. He said Matty leaves at 4am sat morning and it might be possible...........Go tsraight from RS to the airport........that would be true Warrior status since he has been slipping lately.

Originally posted by roddigga

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

i should be co-captain for this team and you should be one as well...since me and you are the two you know whats for the year just ask badass, mochie, tempkid, trewguy, spygirl what a team leader i was this past weekend...and you can ask stardo what my conditions were at 1pm saturday...but, this week's performance will not be as good (hahaha keys)

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats all I get.......a "Yo Sticky".........................whas up wit tat?

:D:tongue::D

Spygirl...........whas up with you girl, you gonna sit on my lap again this week:D

Do I gotta reserve my seat in advance??? :tongue:

So ready to play this weekend......:bounce:

Speaking of afterhours, where is TempKid?????:confused: