Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sticky's new car

That sheet is phat its got burgandy interior , 8 track playa, 2 Body capacity trunk ,crotch AC under and in between the steering wheel for those hot summer night (best used with sun dresses), car doors with knife ridges on the edges perfect for beer top opening:laugh:

WAIT TILL YOU HER SHE'S A BEAUT!!!!

Congrats sticky!!

Originally posted by piro8

Hey Sticky- Remember to keep the hands at 10 and 2!!! Try not to drive with the seat at a 45 degree angle aka pimp mode style.:)

iTS GOING TO BE ALMOST INPOSSIBLE NOT TO THROW THAT BAD GIRL IN PIMP POSITION. THATS THE FIRST THING I DID WHEN I GOT IN:D

Don't mess with my Hoopdi - do! That shit is the shiznitz. Does o-60 in 4.5 minutes.

Hey Carguy, Im sorry I didnt call but this car was given to me by a client who owed me $$ and he sells used cars. If it lasts me til I get somethin else Ill be happy. If not Ill get another!

Originally posted by stardo

That sheet is phat its got burgandy interior , 8 track playa, 2 Body capacity trunk ,crotch AC under and in between the steering wheel for those hot summer night (best used with sun dresses), car doors with knife ridges on the edges perfect for beer top opening:laugh:

WAIT TILL YOU HER SHE'S A BEAUT!!!!

Congrats sticky!!

If sticky gets a new car he'd better come to me!!!!! :( :(

iTS GOING TO BE ALMOST INPOSSIBLE NOT TO THROW THAT BAD GIRL IN PIMP POSITION. THATS THE FIRST THING I DID WHEN I GOT IN:D

Seat at a 45 degree angle, the left arm sloped over the steering wheel, and the top half of your body and right arm over the arm rest while driving 10 MPH on the Belmar or Sleaside Strips while wearing a fitted baseball hat (which is truned at a 45 degree angle as well). :laugh:

You went for a ride...I'm so jealous. I love the smell of new cars. DAM I always miss everything. :(

Congrats Sticky....

I was thinkin the same thing........holy shit thats exactly what you did when you got in........put that shit way back.........

That car is the Karook:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

-Do you have the Rocky 1 soundtrack........that was my fav 8-track..............I remember thinking I was working out to that shit

I THINK I DO HAVE THAT ONE, I KNOW I DO HAVE DONNA SUMMER'S ON THE RADIO GREATEST HITS AND SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.... THOSE WERE THE EXCLUSIVE'S OF THE 70'S

Originally posted by tommytempts

I THINK I DO HAVE THAT ONE, I KNOW I DO HAVE DONNA SUMMER'S ON THE RADIO GREATEST HITS AND SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.... THOSE WERE THE EXCLUSIVE'S OF THE 70'S

sTICKY'S WHEELS COMES EQUIPT WITH 2 DECKS AND A FADER HAHAHAHHAHAH