Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnholmes Makes 45k Hes Big Time

Originally posted by stardo

Lol Johnholmes Make 45k

HAHAHHAHAHAA PLEASE AND YOU GOT THE NERVE AND YOU DONT EVEN MAKE OF 50K

LOSER

thanks hun i actually cleared 42k after taxes w/ bonuses this yr im hoping stiffler can do my taxes. when u have a condo and 2001 acura cl s type come tak to me at 23

Originally posted by johnholmes

thanks hun i actually cleared 42k after taxes w/ bonuses this yr im hoping stiffler can do my taxes.

good then i still make double what you make after taxes and that doesnt include my bonuses.

DAM I DIDNT KNOW MICKEY D'S WAS PAYING 42 K HAHAHAHAH

good then i still make double what you make after taxes and that doesnt include my bonuses.

DAM I DIDNT KNOW MICKEY D'S WAS PAYING 42 K HAHAHAHAH

sorry for the bragging i know its no $5700 elite pulled in last week at the door to split among 20 people but it works for 23 yr old single male.

im sure you will stardo u probalby work w/ jennijugs @ her strip club

sorry for the bragging i know its no $5700 elite pulled in last week at the door to split among 20 people but it works for 23 yr old single male.

well im sure youll be there cause you cant get any you got to pay for your shit.

$5700 is what you make is 6 months you homo. They made that in one night poo poo face

Hey pussyboy, how are you doing today? The fact remains that you are a shittalker and thats it.........move your punk ass over to my thread and gives some response you faggot. Lay off Stardo you have no idea who she is or what she does. You've been labeled as the CP Bullshitter......you should learn to practice what you preach if you're gonna preach it.

ACTUALLY THOSE MANEGERS MAKE OVER 50K AT THOSE FAST FOOD JOINT IF NOT MORE U PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB. JUST LIKE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO WORK AT A RETAIL STORES AS A MANAGER THEY MAKE MORE THAN MOST OF U AFTER BONUSES

hey, those guys do commercials(promoting) all the time. why dont you call the networks and complain to get the com. off the air. and dont stop until they are off, ok?

ACTUALLY THOSE MANEGERS MAKE OVER 50K AT THOSE FAST FOOD JOINT IF NOT MORE U PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB. JUST LIKE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO WORK AT A RETAIL STORES AS A MANAGER THEY MAKE MORE THAN MOST OF U AFTER BONUSES

look at you you get so defensive you must be one of the little people of the world poor baby.

NOW GET YOUR BITCH ASS IN THAT KITCHEN AND FRY ME UP A BURGER. I NEED TO GET EXTRA CHUCKY FOR MY VIP SMUT SHOW AT CHERRI. AHHAHAHAHHA

Originally posted by incredulous

hey, those guys do commercials(promoting) all the time. why dont you call the networks and complain to get the com. off the air. and dont stop until they are off, ok?

SERIOUSLY PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO SOMETHING ELSE

Originally posted by djdanfury

So when are we hanging out? :devil:

WHEN THE MAKE STARDO MILLIONARE AND I ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE SHOW FOR BEING A GOLD DIGGER. HAHAHHAHA

MUAAAAAAA NICE TO SEE YOU THIS WEEK LIKE ALWAYS. YOU ALMOST KNOCK ME OUT WITH THOSE BUTT MOVEMENTS YOU DO HAHAHA

Guest bonsolidd

well im sure youll be there cause you cant get any you got to pay for your shit.

$5700 is what you make is 6 months you homo. They made that in one night poo poo face

she said pooo (lol)

billy madison lol:laugh:

WHEN THE MAKE STARDO MILLIONARE AND I ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE SHOW FOR BEING A GOLD DIGGER. HAHAHHAHA

MUAAAAAAA NICE TO SEE YOU THIS WEEK LIKE ALWAYS. YOU ALMOST KNOCK ME OUT WITH THOSE BUTT MOVEMENTS YOU DO HAHAHA

LOL. You wouldn't kick me off, because I would explain to you that its not about the $$$, It's about the chemistry.. haha

Star always good to see you. I'll be sure to knock you over one of these days. ;)

thanks hun i actually cleared 42k after taxes w/ bonuses this yr im hoping stiffler can do my taxes. when u have a condo and 2001 acura cl s type come tak to me at 23

So thats where the money the state takes out of my paycheck goes to. WELFARE MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THIS ASSHOLE.

Stardo is in the top 3 hottest girls on the whole CP board... and she's the nicest girl in the world...

John homo you can make all the $$$ in the world..... but that doesnt mean your ever gonna get laid..... thank God you can pay for it huh????

BTW you're really mackin hard core with that Acura... i wouldnt even post that if I were you. Maybe when you grow up I'll sell you a benz or loan you mine

Class is something you dont have, Stardo is erupting with Class...

get a life bitch if you have a problem with me or Stardo come and deal with me.... leave her alone.

i got your back monkey !!!