Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donkeyfag, Donkeyboy, Donkeyman

Hi I'm donkeyfag aka donkeyboy or donkeyman. I just want everyone to know that I am a big pussy and love when men abuse me from behind. I love starting trouble on clubplanet in the hope that someone will track me down and anally rape me because I am having a hard time finding a man that can satisfy my already large anus. I also have a problem finding a man that can reach my high asshole without standing on a phonebook. Haaaaawwwww

I love to haaaaaaaaaaawwwwww like a donkey when i take it in the ass. If there are any gay men out there that want to bang me, please let me know so that maybe I can stop wasting my time creating stupid posts.

you may want to set up a gathering with xj8mike and johnholmes. they seem to be a perfect fit for what you're looking for in a guy.

look for these trademarks and you'll know you've found your bachelors..

JohnHolmes: types in all caps about elite and how he loves them

xj8Mike: will most likely be crying over laurie619

oh and they both have very large groups of friends and lots of girls like them. they're really cool kids.. no seriously, they are.

Originally posted by donkeyfag

Hi I'm donkeyfag aka donkeyboy or donkeyman. I just want everyone to know that I am a big pussy and love when men abuse me from behind. I love starting trouble on clubplanet in the hope that someone will track me down and anally rape me because I am having a hard time finding a man that can satisfy my already large anus. I also have a problem finding a man that can reach my high asshole without standing on a phonebook. Haaaaawwwww

I love to haaaaaaaaaaawwwwww like a donkey when i take it in the ass. If there are any gay men out there that want to bang me, please let me know so that maybe I can stop wasting my time creating stupid posts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats the funniest shit I read all year

LOL...:spank:

I guess what goeas around comes around!:blown:

This is why I check in on CP throughout the night!

Shit like that meakes me laugh!

Too bad you didn't list Donkeyboy's phone number.. I would of been fun to prank him right now!

Guy walks into a bar and say's to the bartender...

"Hey Jackass give me a beer"

The Bartender gives him a beer...

All throughout the night the guy calls the bartender a jackass,

and the bartender keeps serving him.

The guy finally leaves and say, " Good bye Jackass"

Another patron slides down and says...

" Hey bartender, why do you let that guy call you a jackass?"

The Bartender says.....

Because...

"Heeee Hawwww, Heeee Hawwww

Heeee Haalways says that"

Damm, I'm bored right now

www.VoodooMartiniLounge.com

I see we have a wise ass on the farm, HEEEEE FUKIN HAAAAWWWWWW.... The donkey punch is in order for all the Donkeys, fags or not.