Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum 1-24-03 "BEETLEJUICE"

This Friday the 24th Restarts the "Funk YOU Friday's"

And We kick it off with "BEETLEJUICE" from the Howard Stern Show

Dj Davis G and Mc ShowBoat in the Main Room Playing

Hip Hop-Reggae- Commercial House-R&B

Dj Prime and guest Dj Dan Carussomaas In the NEW WAVE LOUNGE....Playing

Tribal-House- and Chill Beats

This New Room has a new System and was created to please the music concience people who want to hear Non-Radio pushed Records. There will be no hip-Hop, No Trance, No Dark Beat!!!

We will have our GOOSE IS LOOSE VODKA CONTEST with PRetty Ricky and the Actual Captain Morgan Guy will be running around with Beetlejuice causing Havok....

and yes.......all the naked girls are welcomed and appreciated..

So Bring your Thong....Shave your Asses....and let there be light!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That creepy little bastard lives around the corner from me.

he lives down south jersy...like near barneget right???or it may be even farther down...

i have worked with him like 5-6 times over the past 4 years...He is a good guy....even thought he calls me DJ PAL....its all good..

All i can say was this....I was at Surf Club with him 3 summers ago...and he came into the DJ BOOTH and I asked him what u want to Drink Beetle Juice....He Said nutttin like a fresh HEINIKEN so i said ok....i ran out of the booth to th VIP and all I had was Corona's and there wasnt enough time to run to the Bar so I gave him a Corona....But before i could say sorry there is not Heinikins up here he said to me....

"NUTTIN LIKE A FRESH HEINEKIN.....as he held up a YELLOW CORONA"

I laughed all night long!!!!! DJ BEETLEJUICE!!!!

DJ_PRIME_AND_BEETLE_JUICE.JPG

Originally posted by joeys24

i think they are both fucken nuts :laugh: dooooood.....i gotta get in a picture too

I got u.....Pip said he wanted to pick him up and hold him like a baby...i told him he will grab ur nutz if u do that....LOL

He loves to take pictures too....if he is sober is another situation

Originally posted by betsey1839

I can't wait to see Beetlejuice on Friday. I saw him this summer at Surf Club. When he was there he tried to stage dive, but no one caught him :worry2: Even though I felt really bad for him it was really f ing funny!!!:laugh:

i have that on video....

do i know u????

prime

I loved that you laid the groundwork on this friday...

"all the naked girls are welcomed and appreciated..

So Bring your Thong....Shave your Asses....and let there be light!!!"

please girls... thong pics and nakedness are a-ok.. just keep the hairyness out of it. Better yet, Brazilian that shit.

Originally posted by gretchmason

prime

I loved that you laid the groundwork on this friday...

"all the naked girls are welcomed and appreciated..

So Bring your Thong....Shave your Asses....and let there be light!!!"

please girls... thong pics and nakedness are a-ok.. just keep the hairyness out of it. Better yet, Brazilian that shit.

Its all good...I just didnt know ur sis was there at surf this summer...I am there every friday there...

we only go to Surf Club every once and a while... I live in Brick down there so it's hard to go to places swarmed with people from North Jersey all the time. (No offense) Just a question...Did you think I was yelling at you?

And yes, Platinum will be sikkk (with like three k's...)

Originally posted by gretchmason

we only go to Surf Club every once and a while... I live in Brick down there so it's hard to go to places swarmed with people from North Jersey all the time. (No offense) Just a question...Did you think I was yelling at you?

And yes, Platinum will be sikkk (with like three k's...)

yelling no!!! i just hear moaning

Originally posted by djprime

I got u.....Pip said he wanted to pick him up and hold him like a baby...i told him he will grab ur nutz if u do that....LOL

He loves to take pictures too....if he is sober is another situation

yea i am. just keep all the dwarves away from me. little mini me people scare the shit out of me.

and there is no way beetlejuice could kick me in the balls. he's like 3 feet tall:laugh: