Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum 1-24-03 "BEETLEJUICE"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was also at the surf club when beetlejuice was there....it was the night before my birthday....that stage dive was pretty intense. i felt bad cause no one caught him, but he got right back up and kept partying. cant wait to see him at platinum on friday...i just hope he doesnt try stage diving again...ouch!!!

Originally posted by carusomaas12

Prime....thanks for having me out this weekend. Really looking forward to opening up for your arse....Platinum has been off the wall lately.

Camera's ready....prepare the flash

are you sssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :eek: :eek: :D ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by clubplamatt

what? house music all night long?

YEA DOOOOOOD......ALL house music, Tribal and Dirty Beats....Starts off CHILL and Gets Wild....

NO DARK BEAT...NO REINA...NO WILDLIFE in the WAVELOUNGE...

That is for the MAIN DANCE FLOOR....Davis G will provide the DANCE ANTHEMS and HIP - HOP and REGGAE in the MAIN ROOM..

dj Carussomaas and My Self this Friday.....DIRTY HOUSE & TRIBAL... HMMMM maybe every 5 songs you';ll hear a WORD or Vocal.....

Originally posted by roque1

are you sssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :eek: :eek: :D ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol. not only that but i play tracks that are "dirty" and "filthy". fawkin filthy carusomaas....lol. I was thinking about making things extra filthy this weekend. Throwing down some extra special filthy tracks for the sickkkkk crowd. I figure they like things dirty but we need to get real filthy on them this weekend. THere's nothing like a sickkk dj throwing down dirty and filthy tracks all night long.

Damn my post is so filthy! You can almost not see the words...cause its so filthy.

lol. not only that but i play tracks that are "dirty" and "filthy". fawkin filthy carusomaas....lol. I was thinking about making things extra filthy this weekend. Throwing down some extra special filthy tracks for the sickkkkk crowd. I figure they like things dirty but we need to get real filthy on them this weekend. THere's nothing like a sickkk dj throwing down dirty and filthy tracks all night long.

Damn my post is so filthy! You can almost not see the words...cause its so filthy.

LMAO

you talking smack buddy....u making fun on my "FILTHY Mouth" or my "DIRTY THOUGHTS" whats up with that....I am not just talking about the music...im talking and the Dirty thoughts in my head when i see naked girls @ platinum and all the Filthy Minded guys that think like i do......

Filthy DIRTY FUNKed Up Fridays @ Platinum....

Just ladies NO FILTHY DIRTY THONGS PWEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Originally posted by djprime

you talking smack buddy....u making fun on my "FILTHY Mouth" or my "DIRTY THOUGHTS" whats up with that....I am not just talking about the music...im talking and the Dirty thoughts in my head when i see naked girls @ platinum and all the Filthy Minded guys that think like i do......

Filthy DIRTY FUNKed Up Fridays @ Platinum....

Just ladies NO FILTHY DIRTY THONGS PWEEEEEEASE!!!!!

lol...just playin kid. filthy is my werd of the week though.

But this should be a good time..all i know is this is like pregame for you compared to opening for Richie Rydell and Kirk Lopez tomorrow:eek: ....Prime movin up in the world:D

lol...just playin kid. filthy is my werd of the week though.

But this should be a good time..all i know is this is like pregame for you compared to opening for Richie Rydell and Kirk Lopez tomorrow:eek: ....Prime movin up in the world:D

just a squirell getting a nut!!!! wait BUSTING A NUT!!!!

Just got home from Platinum with John Michaels testing the new booth.

WoW Prime, wait till you see the booth. It is nicer than the main floor.

wait till Saturdays grand opening. SICK. When you see the crew throwing the Saturdays. Platinum may be the exclusive night in Middlesex and Central Jersey by April.

Haters, please reply cause I just had a blast with the Wednesday crew and it was an off night.

The music was wrong. TOOOOOOO good for Jersey.

Kind 'a like Thursday at DEKO with Eric Morillo. TOoooooo Good for the Jeeeeersey crowd. No offense to anyone of course.:hat:

Originally posted by greyskyy

Just got home from Platinum with John Michaels testing the new booth.

WoW Prime, wait till you see the booth. It is nicer than the main floor.

wait till Saturdays grand opening. SICK. When you see the crew throwing the Saturdays. Platinum may be the exclusive night in Middlesex and Central Jersey by April.

Haters, please reply cause I just had a blast with the Wednesday crew and it was an off night.

The music was wrong. TOOOOOOO good for Jersey.

Kind 'a like Thursday at DEKO with Eric Morillo. TOoooooo Good for the Jeeeeersey crowd. No offense to anyone of course.:hat:

the new booth is def. hot, i cant wait for prime and carrussomass to test it out this friday. Let the rise towards the summer begin, this party is gonna be PS:eek:

Originally posted by roque1

the new booth is def. hot, i cant wait for prime and carrussomass to test it out this friday. Let the rise towards the summer begin, this party is gonna be PS:eek:

i saw it the other day i know it a hot booth...the gear is even hot....i cant wait to get mangled and rock the new booth