Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im a Pimp

bust-a-nutter

those guys are not pimps, THESE guys are :laugh:

pimp11.jpg

but i shouldn´t laugh, i almost ordered the right one. i ordered another outfit and some accessoires from their site though. there are some MAD cool gimmicks on there, check it out :laugh:

Originally posted by bust-a-nutter

Im dead sexy. Any of you ladies want some of this? I get mad bitches and hit up all the clubs in OC. I go to Kokomos and all the 12 yr old girlies wanna get up on my jock. Im the mofo in the middle. Icy Hot 4 Lyfe yo.:blown:

wait a minute....was that pic photoshoped with joeg and teklord put in it?

:confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

look at the date yah banana... (its not september 11)

No, I know what you said... but do you know what the expression means... Sooo 9/10... it's a crude way of saying that's sooo yesterday... b/c 9/10 is over and after that day nothing could ever be the same again... it's just way too crass... ugggghhh....

Originally posted by tastyt

No, I know what you said... but do you know what the expression means... Sooo 9/10... it's a crude way of saying that's sooo yesterday... b/c 9/10 is over and after that day nothing could ever be the same again... it's just way too crass... ugggghhh....

just because you sweep dirt under a rug doesnt mean its not there anymore...

Originally posted by timetraveler69

Of course it doesn't, you're right. It just seems that using something as tragic as 9/11 to prove that something is old news is kind of disrespectful. Just my two cents.

Exactly... it's jarring enough when the topic comes up as a serious discussion, but to just use it in such a flippant manner... there's just no need.

BTW, what happened on Nov 9, 89?