Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Like Shortbus, like OMG

Originally posted by dsb

I cant get over how some people can get a rise out of bashing people over the internet. :confused:

Most of you people have seen the bus's picture before.

If you have something to say....say it to him when you see him out.

But then again i guess this is the safest way not to get knocked out!

Everyone here has keyboard muscles, they talk shit but want to buy you a drink when they see you out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

since when is a restraining order winning.....a little confused here bro......doesnt sound like a prize to me.......but at least you will be with your other psycho brothers....home sweet home pal :D

Wannabediezel we meet again....a restraining order my ass she is weak we both know that she will never go through with it plus computer talkin doesnt mean shit bro they can do shit she if she wants 2 give one 2 me Laurie bring it on bitch i'll be waitin

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I dont like picking up prizes that have been handed out to another....

If ya like followin in someone else's footsteps and pickin up the scraps, its all you bro...

Seriously though, why would you go back out with someone who dumped you, and shit on you in public...

I smell an attachment dissorder... ya think????

I run the family business Mike... not by choice... but my father wants to retire and needed someone to keep the wheels turning.......

So thats where my path took me....

What do you do????

Like in all honesty, like thats great that you totally hooked up your parents, now thats like showing appriciation for your parents like..:eek:

Now like back to being like a mad dick..

:eek:

Originally posted by bababooey

Like you are so cool:eek: You like go to strip joints on daddys money, like OMG:eek: :eek: Your stories are so boring, like shut up:eek: If I like gotta hear another minute of like Juice and drugs, like OMG :eek: :eek: Grow up like, you like 28, like OMG:eek: :eek: :eek:

like OMG, your so cool :eek: can i shove a pineapple up your ass :eek:

Hershey Squirt Syndrome I like to call it...

Play tough online... then shit themselves when we meet...

Hater suddenly has a change of heart and wants to make friends, upon our meeting...

Keep em comin boyz... my creative spark flairs when I am getting busted on, like today....

Just do me one favor, leave the trust fund baby, and any comments related to family out of your bashings...

That's one line I dont cross, and I would expect the same from you guys....

Just pick on me, settle for that...

Hater suddenly has a change of heart and wants to make friends, upon our meeting...

Keep em comin boyz... my creative spark flairs when I am getting busted on, like today....

Just do me one favor, leave the trust fund baby, and any comments related to family out of your bashings...

stop talin about u and your boys bro

Like sounds like A-OK to like Bababooey...

Mike...

you might as well just yell into the screen... you threats fall upon deaf ears bro....

you had the opportunity to meet me at Metro when this all started.....

apparently I was to get an ass kicking....

you lost all credibility when you bailed, and I have no respect for you in any way...

why you would come back to talk shit after making such an ass of yourself....

"there are too many of them,....."

do you remember making that comment in SF as you walked away from our group?????

Thats twice you promised to hand out ass whoopins..

and twice you bailed....

Go pick on someone smaller than yourself....

How is that torn labia healin up bro???

Originally posted by donkeyman

Guaranteed babafuckface will be kissing everones ass on here when and if we ever see his gay ass. LIKE cant wait to see that.

Like Donkeyman, Donkeydrol of like whoever you like are, like OMG your so like gay:eek:

WHOA, WHAT HAS DIGGA BEEN MISSING!!!!! LIKE OMG!!!

sorry bababooey, i know you've been waitin fo me, so you can say all those good things bout myself to give me my morning saint nick chuckle, i mean mikey is already been my inspiration for the past few months, when ever i'm down, i read one of his responses and i feel better bout myself that i haven't resorted to that!!!!!

so what's your excuse???, did you lose your job, whoops sorry, don't want to get on the topic of jobs cause your just gonna tell me how much more money you make then me................

ummmm....... lets do something new for bababooey a little word association so we can all get to know ya a little better, ya ready???like i tell mikey hand on the home keys............we're gonna find out where the inner anger is coming from..........breath and lets begin..............

women-

shortbus-

xj8mikey-

drugs-

steroids-

clubplanet-

clubs-

strip joints-

HOLLLAAAAA-

this is just a beginning so we can see where all the hidden anger is coming from, now pls do not think about your response, we want to know the 1st thing that comes to your mind so we can help..................

oh yeah, HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i just found that in my ass, thanks mike...................

Mike...

you might as well just yell into the screen... you threats fall upon deaf ears bro....

you had the opportunity to meet me at Metro when this all started.....

apparently I was to get an ass kicking....

you lost all credibility when you bailed, and I have no respect for you in any way...

why you would come back to talk shit after making such an ass of yourself....

"there are too many of them,....."

do you remember making that comment in SF as you walked away from our group?????

Thats twice you promised to hand out ass whoopins..

and twice you bailed....

Go pick on someone smaller than yourself....

How is that torn labia healin up bro???

shortdick

my threats are all in good fun bro so relax and call one of your oh so many bitches u have waitin...I had a change of heart kid, i have my class then to hand out ass whoopins we done with that part of our life as for u keep on shootin that juice and doin them lines because im sure your kids will be happy to hear all about daddy

Originally posted by roddigga

WHOA, WHAT HAS DIGGA BEEN MISSING!!!!! LIKE OMG!!!

sorry bababooey, i know you've been waitin fo me, so you can say all those good things bout myself to give me my morning saint nick chuckle, i mean mikey is already been my inspiration for the past few months, when ever i'm down, i read one of his responses and i feel better bout myself that i haven't resorted to that!!!!!

so what's your excuse???, did you lose your job, whoops sorry, don't want to get on the topic of jobs cause your just gonna tell me how much more money you make then me................

ummmm....... lets do something new for bababooey a little word association so we can all get to know ya a little better, ya ready???like i tell mikey hand on the home keys............we're gonna find out where the inner anger is coming from..........breath and lets begin..............

women-

shortbus-

xj8mikey-

drugs-

steroids-

clubplanet-

clubs-

strip joints-

HOLLLAAAAA-

this is just a beginning so we can see where all the hidden anger is coming from, now pls do not think about your response, we want to know the 1st thing that comes to your mind so we can help..................

oh yeah, HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i just found that in my ass, thanks mike...................

Like Mikey, XJ8 told me to post here and like mess w/ Roddiga, Shortbus and like diezel, b/c of like Laurie619.

Originally posted by carguy19

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jay bourben tonight????

yoooo... you know i want to, but i'm a lost cause until May 4th. the days of drunken, slurring, falling down Jay are on the shelf til then. but u know i'll come roaring back in the summer.

ta ta til then guy...

digga

please inform everyone what the international symbol for being a cop is

Originally posted by dogekid

yoooo... you know i want to, but i'm a lost cause until May 4th. the days of drunken, slurring, falling down Jay are on the shelf til then. but u know i'll come roaring back in the summer.

ta ta til then guy...

digga

No metro this friday either Jay???

I'll pick you up if you wanna go

Once again... Rod comes thru with a humorous reply and makes me spit up my 3rd meal of the day....

Sorry boyz... I hate to dissapoint ya.. but you suck on the creativity level...

rdntheshortdick????

how many of you humps are going to keep trying to make that one funny...

Start usin your noggins and get creative boyz...

I dont think I can bring myself down to your playground style antics...

Lets settle all this over an adult game of hopscotch....

Xj8 and Baboob vs Digga and Bus...

We dont used small stones though....

We toss 45lb plates from the gym....

well, Digga and I will... we will let you guys toss the 2.5lb'ers just so its all fair.....

Meet me in the sandbox around noon, directly following the Hot Lunch in the cafeteria...

HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loser has to give up his pudding at lunch for a week!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

ta ta til then guy...

digga

me running in the opposite direction throwing sh1t out of my pockets?????................

Once again... Rod comes thru with a humorous reply and makes me spit up my 3rd meal of the day....

Sorry boyz... I hate to dissapoint ya.. but you suck on the creativity level...

rdntheshortdick????

how many of you humps are going to keep trying to make that one funny...

Start usin your noggins and get creative boyz...

I dont think I can bring myself down to your playground style antics...

Lets settle all this over an adult game of hopscotch....

Xj8 and Baboob vs Digga and Bus...

We dont used small stones though....

We toss 45lb plates from the gym....

well, Digga and I will... we will let you guys toss the 2.5lb'ers just so its all fair.....

Meet me in the sandbox around noon, directly following the Hot Lunch in the cafeteria...

HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loser has to give up his pudding at lunch for a week!!!

grow up kid u dont got shit