Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Truth behind XJ8Mike

This clown reaks of coolness.....truth is he gets no pussy and is the biggest fag around......he enjoys picking on girls and making useless threats to everyone around......even his own so-called friends want nothing to do with this hump. Mikey I heard you were at joeys on sunday.......couldnt come by and say hi to myself and the digga.......too busy doing bumps in the bathroom.....yeah thats right mikey has done drugs before.....he used to sniff sniff with the best of them......come clean mikey.....we are all good peeps here......well respected by everyone on the board and friends with the majority of the people in the club.......I am willing to bet you go to a club with your pretend friends and stand there and harass girls all night.......meanwhile our crew goes to the club and is welcomed and respected by everyone....always seen having a good time and walking out with a smile.........mikey being a cocksucker doesnt get the girls buddy and doesnt make friends........just gets you sent home with a pole up your ass.......good luck in life bro

whoa davey, no need to resort to this..............!!!

i just drove from the GWB, my brother was headed to the city and said some guy had your old FDU football jersey on and was ready to take the plunge!!!!

i helped the poor fella down and told him it was ok!!!!

he looked in to my eyes and said "roddigga is that you" he gave ma a big hug and i just saved his life, drove the poor guy back to work and smacked him on the ass and said "this is your safe place good luck and try the train tracks next time"

Good point Dave...

Who's more fun than us???????

Not many...

and judging by Mikes fits of rage and keyboard abuse, he is not so well respected...

and now not only does he lack our respect, he also gains title as King Hyppo (Hypocrit)

Funny Mikey, you did bumps... and then you call me out...

At least I am honest... I dont regret my decisions...

So how does my dick taste bro????

I am sure you have run into one of the many girls to be hit by the bus....

Originally posted by dondiezel26

This clown reaks of coolness.....truth is he gets no pussy and is the biggest fag around......he enjoys picking on girls and making useless threats to everyone around......even his own so-called friends want nothing to do with this hump. Mikey I heard you were at joeys on sunday.......couldnt come by and say hi to myself and the digga.......too busy doing bumps in the bathroom.....yeah thats right mikey has done drugs before.....he used to sniff sniff with the best of them......come clean mikey.....we are all good peeps here......well respected by everyone on the board and friends with the majority of the people in the club.......I am willing to bet you go to a club with your pretend friends and stand there and harass girls all night.......meanwhile our crew goes to the club and is welcomed and respected by everyone....always seen having a good time and walking out with a smile.........mikey being a cocksucker doesnt get the girls buddy and doesnt make friends........just gets you sent home with a pole up your ass.......good luck in life bro

Oh wannabediezel I just have to take a break with this post. U just never goin to learn to keep your mouth shut! U think u know the truth on me when in fact u don’t got shit! U just know what that fucken bitch u where seen told u! I was at Joey’s Sunday yes and it was great! We had a good time watchin u catz! Watch your step kiddies. yes I was the biggest sniffer around back in my day but I’ll just leave that 2 u and the bus now I moved on! Do a line for me kids when u guy r at the tittie bar and don’t forget to pop that pill too!

mike

Originally posted by xj8mike

Oh wannabediezel I just have to take a break with this post. U just never goin to learn to keep your mouth shut! U think u know the truth on me when in fact u don’t got shit! U just know what that fucken bitch u where seen told u! I was at Joey’s Sunday yes and it was great! We had a good time watchin u catz! Watch your step kiddies. yes I was the biggest sniffer around back in my day but I’ll just leave that 2 u and the bus now I moved on! Do a line for me kids when u guy r at the tittie bar and don’t forget to pop that pill too!

mike

You stood there watching these "catz"?? If you weren't the biggest pussy I've ever seen, you would've done something.

mikey, you were there, i knew i was getting those f*ck me eyes from across the bar, that was you!!!!!

why'd ya not say wasup............i was waitin for my shot and hooker ya promised me and deisel, if i new you were thier i would have let ya hold the cap to my j@r.................we were with many people that would have loved to say hello, next time come by i'll introduce ya to stardo, im sure she'd love to introduce ya to her foot................so next time stop by i'll introduce ya to one of these fine specimans so you can get a sniff of what a girl smells like

oh wait, i don't want to waste bababooeys time and talk about dr*gs and girls and strip clubs, sorry bababooey

Mike, you are saving me time and money today by beating yourself over the head with your own 2x4....

did you honestly just sit back and watch my boyz all night, and not say anything??????????

smell somethin????

smells like fish... tastes like chicken...

YOU ARE THE WORLDS LARGEST PUSSY, AND MOST IGNORANT PUNK!!!!!

I cannot believe you repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot....

Since Lauris is attached to our hips, and you cannot come within 40 yds as per the restraining order, I guess I will not get the chance to personally shake your hand and thank you for making my job so much easier...

You are really slow, aren't you???

hahaahah...

hey Mike...

check it...

l;akjf;lsjdflkasjfl;kasjfl;kasjflskdjflkjlksjf

we just keep pushin the old buttons today...

quick...

bash yourself again...

you need another one...

moron...

Originally posted by roddigga

mikey, you were there, i knew i was getting those f*ck me eyes from across the bar, that was you!!!!!

why'd ya not say wasup............i was waitin for my shot and hooker ya promised me and deisel, if i new you were thier i would have let ya hold the cap to my j@r.................we were with many people that would have loved to say hello, next time come by i'll introduce ya to stardo, im sure she'd love to introduce ya to her foot................so next time stop by i'll introduce ya to one of these fine specimans so you can get a sniff of what a girl smells like

oh wait, i don't want to waste bababooeys time and talk about dr*gs and girls and strip clubs, sorry bababooey

no kid that wasnt me givin u eyes i have nothin on u crew but i'll think about it next time i see u catz wouldnt want to blow my cover kid

Mike, that was your third stike.. you are out of ass whoopins...

turn the bat over to the next batter... and go sit on the bench...

Three strikes and opportunities to back up your words missed or you simply pussied out...

SF

Metro

Joey's

You are just a glutton for punishment...

You are still standing on one leg bro.... quick... shoot your other foot....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Mike, that was your third stike.. you are out of ass whoopins...

turn the bat over to the next batter... and go sit on the bench...

Three strikes and opportunities to back up your words missed or you simply pussied out...

SF

Metro

Joey's

You are just a glutton for punishment...

You are still standing on one leg bro.... quick... shoot your other foot....

sorry kid im goin 2 save that foot in case i need to put it up your ass

wait...

just so we are clear....

if you see me out next time, can I expect this ass kicken, or are you going to sit back and watch me and the boyz?????

bam.....

off goes the gun.... you just shot yourself again....

at least do one thing bro...

if you have been called out in one thread, and admitted openly to not doing as you said you would, and throwin out an ass whoopin....

at least go to another thread to start one up saying you will next time...

it may offer more credibility to the people who dont read all your posts...

Your credibilty tank is on E punk.... suckin fumes on the reserve tank....

Go fuel up... get some of your bro's to sign up and come defend you... then call me out again...

mikey, remember my story bout the man and his son that gave me the finger on the parkway, thinking i wasn't gonna do anything!!!!............

i dragged the father, and son out of the car and repeatedly ran them over with there own minivan and let the wife and sister go..............

moral of the story run, run deep into the woods, there is a clan of sap drinking tree huggers out in the woods that we still haven't found they all continue to hide behind screan names................

hey and ya know what, your right do not blow your cover.........i hate when i get sick at clubs............

Originally posted by roddigga

mikey, remember my story bout the man and his son that gave me the finger on the parkway, thinking i wasn't gonna do anything!!!!............

i dragged the father, and son out of the car and repeatedly ran them over with there own minivan and let the wife and sister go..............

moral of the story run, run deep into the woods, there is a clan of sap drinking tree huggers out in the woods that we still haven't found they all continue to hide behind screan names................

hey and ya know what, your right do not blow your cover.........i hate when i get sick at clubs............

moral of the story is I got what i wanted peace out kiddies