Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gaspari Nutrition - Female Fitness Model Search

I do a lot of work with Gaspari Nutrition www.richgaspari.com Currently we are looking for a female fitness model for some possible work in our advertisements, product sheets and an upcoming catalog. Think you have what it takes?

We are looking for a beautiful female... 18-28 years old with the total package - ripped abs, hardbody, amazing glutes, supple breasts and a beautiful smiling face.

This is a very legit offer, no foul play involved... those who know me can vouch that I dont play games. If you are interested or know someone who fits the guidelines, please email me in confidentiality to jv@bocpartners.com Should we decide to move forward by utilizing you in our advertisements, product sheets and catalog, you will be paid and supplied with a generous amount of supplements. Any questions, you know where to reach me.

Thank you.

Big Joe

Gaspari Nutrition

Originally posted by njdionysus

I do a lot of work with Gaspari Nutrition www.richgaspari.com Currently we are looking for a female fitness model for some possible work in our advertisements, product sheets and an upcoming catalog. Think you have what it takes?

We are looking for a beautiful female... 18-28 years old with the total package - ripped abs, hardbody, amazing glutes, supple breasts and a beautiful smiling face.

This is a very legit offer, no foul play involved... those who know me can vouch that I dont play games. If you are interested or know someone who fits the guidelines, please email me in confidentiality to jv@bocpartners.com Should we decide to move forward by utilizing you in our advertisements, product sheets and catalog, you will be paid and supplied with a generous amount of supplements. Any questions, you know where to reach me.

Thank you.

Big Joe

Gaspari Nutrition

Joe get bonnie to do it!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Joe get bonnie to do it!!!

I already thought of that, but Bonnie is not ripped enough. If we're going to compete with the larger companies, I need someone with a sick body. Bonnie would be perfect, body is great but she's a bit soft for this application... dont get me wrong thats a good thing, but for the nutrition business its not good enough.

Originally posted by carguy19

Do you know vera from lookers????

I know a few people that may be onterested too.... I'll pm you.

just in good shape not jacked up right ?

I've talked to Vera about it several times, no hidden motives but she flaked out and never followed up. I can only ask so many times. She'd be P E R F E C T for what we're looking for, but whatever.

I'm not talking jacked like Heather Lee (who use to work at Lookers), I'm talking great shape... tan, hard defined abs - you know that sexy stomach, an ass you'd want a picture of, breasts dont have to be huge, beautiful girl. If you have someone in mind, think about this... would you want them to represent your fitness and nutrition company?

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

who are these two women i wanna marry them BOTH

the hilton sisters...pick up the ny post and read page six. you'll see something about them pretty much everyday. only the most famous party girls in the world..crazy crazy girls. and they been doing it like 3-4 years....and one of em just turned 18...

ps. i doubt if they're ever going to get married

Originally posted by njdionysus

I've talked to Vera about it several times, no hidden motives but she flaked out and never followed up. I can only ask so many times. She'd be P E R F E C T for what we're looking for, but whatever.

I'm not talking jacked like Heather Lee (who use to work at Lookers), I'm talking great shape... tan, hard defined abs - you know that sexy stomach, an ass you'd want a picture of, breasts dont have to be huge, beautiful girl. If you have someone in mind, think about this... would you want them to represent your fitness and nutrition company?

my gym is literally FILLED with girls like that. strippers everywhere. provides GREAT motivation.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Grrrr....

Come and talk to me in June....

I'll be in fitness competition shape

i was going to say you should do it!

i would do it in june too.. then i will be in shape!:) but not now.. right after the holidays..

i drink gaspari shakes too.. they are cool come in their own bottle.. you just add water and shake...