Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas - May 15 through May 18

Need help here guys. I am a local DJ from Miami so as you can imagine, great music is a must whenever I travel. I have yet to visit Las Vegas but now have the opportunity party there from May 15th through May 18th. I have booked my reservations at "The Palms" hotel which I was told is more for the young crazy crowd like me. Progressive House / Trance / Breaks is a must and also in my blood so it would be awesome if anyone can refer me to the best clubs that play my genre. I also want pass by any on the underground vinyl shops that they have there but as of yet I have no names of any of them. I am sure that the vinyl shops in Vegas may also have flyers with line ups for the weekend that I will be there.

Being a local DJ here in Miami I have allot of hook ups here so if any locals from Vegas feel that they can hook me up in any way. I will be sure to return the favor if a trip to Miami is planned on your part.

Show me the light.

Peace,

Obby

djobby@bellsouth.net

Sounds Of The Underground

www.SOTUrecords.com

• 2 weeks later...