Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelly Osbourne gives me a headache

magilicuti

apparently, bad taste is in style now in la la land aka hollywood...

the fucking people there are ridiculous. every single person you see on the street is trying to be something they're not.

hence, why LA is one of the most superficial and fucked up cities in the US.

kelly osbourne....it's so fucked up how someone with zero talent, a fat ass, a whiny voice, and manners that would rival a street dog could be on the media non stop and adored by many people...

that bitch needs to be slapped back into reality.

her brother is a fucking tool too.

Originally posted by sassa

apparently, bad taste is in style now in la la land aka hollywood...

the fucking people there are ridiculous. every single person you see on the street is trying to be something they're not.

hence, why LA is one of the most superficial and fucked up cities in the US.

kelly osbourne....it's so fucked up how someone with zero talent, a fat ass, a whiny voice, and manners that would rival a street dog could be on the media non stop and adored by many people...

that bitch needs to be slapped back into reality.

her brother is a fucking tool too.

:clap: :clap:

her brother is a tool, yes... but not nearly as annoying as she has become

Originally posted by mystify82281

and wtf is this bs sayin she's a fashionable trendsetter??? her clothes are horrible

unfortunately there is going to be some misgudied lil girl who will follow her lead......:blown: I have seen a few photos where her outfits were actually very trendy AND matched. I think she can be put together, but she prefers to make a mess....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

unfortunately there is going to be some misgudied lil girl who will follow her lead......:blown: I have seen a few photos where her outfits were actually very trendy AND matched. I think she can be put together, but she prefers to make a mess....

i think that even if she dressed good, she still will be annoying :mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Oh and she needs to shut her mouth - she has been trash talking.....she has no right to say anything

I can't stand her, she's fucking annoying..

And she had the nerve to say shit about Christina and how ugly she thinks she is..

HAS SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY?! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

And she had the nerve to say shit about Christina and how ugly she thinks she is..

I know... she said something about how Christina looks like a transvestite...ummmm :idea: so do you!

Originally posted by codica3

i still dont know how she thinks she is all that. and i cant believe that she thinks she can sing better then christina :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

i think her dad is funny as hell, but if you ever saw him on the street and didn't know who he was....you would probebly call the cops

For the most part, he' like any other dad, he just has WAY more cash and did WAY too many drugs.........Ok, I take that back..