Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beamer or Audi (for import enthusiasts)

magellanmax

Originally posted by starshaped

I love hatchback cars and so i love the S3,they drive much nicer than a TT according to people at work.

Infact i love any of the RS,S range Audi's,the new RS6 looks class imo :aright:

Are you getting the Golf R32 in the US? I've not seen one in the flesh yet,saw a road test of it on tv last night and it looks really good on the road.We have one on order so i'll have a proper look when it gets here.

maybe....the automotive press over here has caught VW golfs in the west with "3.2" badges on them. it would be nice to be able to get all wheel drive on the golf. as of right now, there are no all wheel drive coupes under $30k over here. as far as sedans go....in sedans its limited to surbaru legace/impreza, A4, passat, and Suzuki Aerio (sold in UK as the Liana....our version is much better)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahhhm...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...besides the fact that the M5 is an overpriced FOUR DOOR (ghey) sports car....the M3 will tear out an M5's spleen..and for like 30gz less...

as for me...im more of a Volvo kinda guy (dont hate)...but im totally in love with the audi quattro all road...i gota station wagon fetish i guess...anyone (except BigPoppaNils) seen the Audi S3?? phat lil euro car..

but this is my dream car.......

130car3.jpg

Car is Very NIce!!!!

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by incredulous

it looks like a more aerodynamic GTI to me

I think its more of a compact S4.... and as for it being less of a powerhouse than a Golf R32, I think its a matter of time before the line gets blurred with the introduction of the more compact and efficient prototype (already in production) W8 engine being utilized in the Passat, the Bentley two door..(uummm..cant remeber the model config.) and the soon to be sold Volkwasgen W8 (supposed 2 give the beamer 7 series, Merc S class and in-house sister-Audi A8).

yes, we're getting the R32 here in the us...but $30K for a vw golf seems kinda high.

the bmw e65 is defintely nicer looking in dark colors....yes, the back is a disaster, but you have to give them credit for trying a new types of designs in their cars.

and FYI, rumors have it that the new MB s-class will have a similar back end.

the new audi a8 will most likely be the nicest of the big luxo cars (ive only seen photos)...although its kinda nutso to have an aluminim bodied car.

and though the rs6 will have 450hp, the 2004 MB s-class will have 475. rumor has it the next m5 will be over 500hp with a v10 engine.

Originally posted by petp

yes, we're getting the R32 here in the us...but $30K for a vw golf seems kinda high.

the bmw e65 is defintely nicer looking in dark colors....yes, the back is a disaster, but you have to give them credit for trying a new types of designs in their cars.

and FYI, rumors have it that the new MB s-class will have a similar back end.

the new audi a8 will most likely be the nicest of the big luxo cars (ive only seen photos)...although its kinda nutso to have an aluminim bodied car.

and though the rs6 will have 450hp, the 2004 MB s-class will have 475. rumor has it the next m5 will be over 500hp with a v10 engine.

500 hp with a V10?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OK, the M5 is my uttermost love, and it has V8 now, which is a shitload. But V10????!?!?!?!?! That's just a fuckin waste of gas. But then again, whoever could afford to buy probably has the gas $$ to go with it as well. Damn, would I want an M5..... not w/a V10 though.

Guys/Gals...I need the hook up chip for my A4... I understand there are sum aftermarket shit out there that can boost ma horses without fuckin up the warranty. The dealer is reluctant to recommend anything in fear of fuckin up the manufacturers warranty.... So, if anyone knows where I can get this shit hooked up without trading my spleen or liver... I'm game... Holla back !!