Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shooting stars

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I just got in from my nightly self torture...While I was running I saw a shooting star... When you were little did you used to think that if you made a wish it would come true? The kid in me woul stilllike to think so sometimes....

I love shooting stars! I see them all the time! I love sitting outside at night when it's a clear night. Of course not when it's below 35 degrees! But sometimes I will bundle up and do it anyway! It's so peaceful!

I still wish on them. Hey ~ you never know! Sometimes, wishes do come true! :bounce::)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I love shooting stars! I see them all the time! I love sitting outside at night when it's a clear night. Of course not when it's below 35 degrees! But sometimes I will bundle up and do it anyway! It's so peaceful!

I still wish on them. Hey ~ you never know! Sometimes, wishes do come true! :bounce::)

You are right, wishes and dreams still can come true.....

You coming to Metro on Friday????

You are right, wishes and dreams still can come true.....

You coming to Metro on Friday????

Na, sorry honey, not this friday. I'm going on vacation! I'm leaving at 6am on Sunday morning for Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). I can't wait. To just totally relax!! :cool:

I promise I will get there one Friday soon!:)

I just got in from my nightly self torture...While I was running I saw a shooting star... When you were little did you used to think that if you made a wish it would come true? The kid in me woul stilllike to think so sometimes....

I wanna see one! For some reason it just feels good to make the wish, even though it seems they never come true:(

When you wish upon a star

Makes no difference who you are

Anything your heart desires

Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream

No request is too extreme

As dreamers do

Fate is kind

She brings to those to love

The sweet fulfillment of

Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue

Fate steps in and sees you through

Your dreams come true

Originally posted by piro8

When I was a little rugrat, I watched this cartoon "The Little Prince" and he would catch a shooting star with a net and the star would take him to these different planets. :)

okay, I'm weird

I swear sometimes that cartoons were made by a bunch of people taking WAY too much acid...:laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I swear sometimes that cartoons were made by a bunch of people taking WAY too much acid...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Tell me about it. The guy is probably a millionaire for making the stupid cartoon about a prince who catches shooting stars.

Originally posted by piro8

When I was a little rugrat, I watched this cartoon "The Little Prince" and he would catch a shooting star with a net and the star would take him to these different planets. :)

okay, I'm weird

I used to love " The Litttle Prince"......