Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUNDFACTORY..fri.. are back!!!!!!

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

HEY yoooo, MORONS, it was NOT security, THE FRIDAY PARTy was cancelled b/c IT WAS DOING SOOOOO HORRIBLY--- I DUNNO WHERE U GOT 2500 PPLE FROM, NOR HOT CARS OR A LONG LINE, THE FRIDAY PARTY WAS CUTT MONTHS AGO :laugh:--- no one went, the place was dead empty--- thats it, no hidden reason behind it, my friend works there if u were gonna question my source:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: you stupid ass. Yeah, they cancelled they're Friday party months ago. This is a NEW one 'moron.' This one started like a month or two ago.

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

HEY yoooo, MORONS, it was NOT security, THE FRIDAY PARTy was cancelled b/c IT WAS DOING SOOOOO HORRIBLY--- I DUNNO WHERE U GOT 2500 PPLE FROM, NOR HOT CARS OR A LONG LINE, THE FRIDAY PARTY WAS CUTT MONTHS AGO --- no one went, the place was dead empty--- thats it, no hidden reason behind it, my friend works there if u were gonna question my source.

Zeeker is right, that was the old SF Party.

trippinkittyk :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by karch

I'm glad that SF is having a Friday night party again. Gives another option instead of Exit and Arc.

There's a cute little Friday party at B52...they dont ID. Great fun music and cheap drinks. Good looking, if young (bc they dont ID) crowd