Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nananana....nananana...nananana..hey hey hey....

marcid21

GOODBYE!!!

...do you guys feel as though giving your "other" the kiss off is a difficult thing to do?

Do you have problems with eliminating certain people from your life....even tho you may care for them, you ultimately know there's not much left to benefit from???? :confused:

yeh im the worst at shit like this..the other day i tottally deaded it with this girl that Dg refers to as 'my janius' (sp?) from friends..and then she calls me and is like so can we still talk and hang out ...and i dont wanna be a dick so im like sureeeee ...

P.s : i know she doesnt post on this board but if she does please dont call me, thanks

yyyyyyep. its hard. but once ur looking at the situation from the outside lookin in, its a lot easier to say gbye. when ur part of the situation its hard to see that letting go might very well be the best thing for u. but it always happens that once u do, and u move on, u wonder how u ever stuck around that long to begin with.

Originally posted by marcid21

GOODBYE!!!

...do you guys feel as though giving your "other" the kiss off is a difficult thing to do?

Do you have problems with eliminating certain people from your life....even tho you may care for them, you ultimately know there's not much left to benefit from???? :confused:

This took me 2 years to do.....I def. knew for a long time my ex wasn't the right person for me but I was just so used to having him & having our little "schedule" it was hard...but once the initial break-up happened...that opened my eyes to how this is for the best...bringing it up & finding a way to let go is always the hardest part...but walking away knowing you did the right thing is always the best feeling