Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLLLAAA if ya H,H,H,HORNY.............

as digga peaked his head around the corner, what does he catch a glimpse of...............

somegirl24 in her miniskirt, leather boots, white botton down shirt, w/ her top two bottons unbottoned and her cute little school girl glasses................

so everyone out there who just put up there tee-pee or any chicas who just need a hug.............

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA if ya HORNY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Digga...

I spent an entire afternoon under Somegirl's desk yesterday...

Showing her the evva so popular, Reverse Tongue Whip... and my all new move... the lower tongue poke n lash....

Check the bruises on Lori's knee's from hittin the base of her desktop...

She also may need a refill on her pencil supply... I forgot my choker, so she resorted to the writing utensils to bite down on....

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

as digga peaked his head around the corner, what does he catch a glimpse of...............

somegirl24 in her miniskirt, leather boots, white botton down shirt, w/ her top two bottons unbottoned and her cute little school girl glasses................

so everyone out there who just put up there tee-pee or any chicas who just need a hug.............

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA if ya HORNY

Diggs PM me somegirls work email I need to talk to her

painewebber, who works there, uh deisel do is a fover edit that NOW, we don't need free marketing for the company na mean

and riggs, how'd i know you'd reply wit something of that calibur!!!! always there to make me spit chunks on my computer.................this is your type of thread..........so lets sit back and check out who are H,H,Horneee members are!!!!

I still hold the belt....

Only setting it down temporarily to hit a quick solo jam session via the men's room in the back office....

As for the women....

Tough one...

Come on girls...

Who's gettin moist in the midsection the most during the course of a day.....

Hold your damp thongs up in the air and repeat after me....

ahem....

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by reenichole

;) dont no my ring size but i prefer princess cut 4ct.white gold in tiffaney setting:makeout:

Nice taste :laugh: :laugh: Oh and somegirl24 I have a miniskirt, and a white botton down shirt (two bottons unbottoned) on today too. . . Great minds think alike :D

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA

WOW..whatta busy morning...everyone seemed to call me into their office today...must be the school-girl glasses...

Anywhooo..birthday plans are underway and I couldn't be more excited...I'm stayin in this weekend to rest up for the big weekend...you guys should too...;)

HoooooLLLLLLLLLla!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

WOW..whatta busy morning...everyone seemed to call me into their office today...must be the school-girl glasses...

Anywhooo..birthday plans are underway and I couldn't be more excited...I'm stayin in this weekend to rest up for the big weekend...you guys should too...;)

HoooooLLLLLLLLLla!!

February 1st Somegirls B-Day with NJGUIDO.COM hosting it with the Triple Threat at CHERRI this is going to be sick

ZZZZ you freak, you haven't stoped HOLERIN!!!!, my left nut is still recovering, thanks god for quick reflexes

tell us again in spanish how your feeling, watch how many boyz log off and come back in 5 minutes.........me, lori, and the bus take bathroom breaks all the time to releif some stress

and reeeenicole, my nubian princess........HOLLAAA to ya toooo

this is just an honost thread.............it's ok peeps it's ok to Hollaa if ya horny............

mochie, me luv u long time, i luv how my asian and spanish luvas just need to tell the world they are ho, ho, ho HHHHONEEEEE....

got the new KUMA SUTRA book for X-MAS and i still havent tried the "rainbow" it looks kinda tough but i know you two can help me figure it out, the 300 pg book came with instructions and color photos....................

the dog still can't walk right after chapters 1-5

HOLLLAAAAA

I just finished my third solo jam session of the day....

Had to tell the secretary I ate Taco Bell for dinner...

Everyone here at the office thinks I have a very healthy and active colon...

LMAO!!!!

I am just trying to prevent testicular cancer... by releasing the fluids dailly...

I am a healthy pervert... not just a pervert..

love the honosty riggs, and that's what girls should love about you................

so girls tell us, in all honosty what naughty outfits do you strip down to while you read all this and you say to yourself "ya know what i am horny HOLLAAAAAAAA"