Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLLLAAA if ya H,H,H,HORNY.............

with over 300 views, digga is a little upset at those people who just took a peek and did not HOLLAAAA

i know who you hidden hornbads are and i'm a little upset............

so ring out them panties girls, dig deep and give us your loudest HOLLLAAAAAAAA, and don't fake it like somegirl24 w/ her weak ass hollaaaaa..................

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Rod...

I am feelin frisky...

You up for an FDU panty raid???

Lets hit some arms, then hit the girls dorm...

HOLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I have to get these cd's up tonight anyway... they are a must for a Boston road trip...

aint gonna be around tonight, got a meet a little birdie for dinner..........ya know

but def need some tracks for the 1st................

the gym closes early this week, but will be on regular schedule starting the 27th................but next week all the little pigeons will be back on campus w/ fresh panties and dying to hit the gym to rid those extra holiday pounds.............

so riggs next week starts our qwest to see who can get the most panties in a week, on our road to memorial day............hosky thongs do not count..........

diggas feelin frisky too, where's somegirl, i need my afternoon fix

HOLLLAAAAAAA

Originally posted by latinaz

my bad....i forget there are people who can actually understand what i write...

EXIT ....STAGE RIGHT traurig067.gif

zzzzz, def not your bad, i have our admin assistant whisper it in my ear in a sexy voice as i close my eyes, thinking about you, ya freak.............

digga just ordered a new keyboard and i hit my head on the floor, when she told me what you said............

losing strenght i can only give ya a small holllllaaaaaaaa, diggas hands are too weak to reach for the caplock button

Originally posted by roddigga

zzzzz, def not your bad, i have our admin assistant whisper it in my ear in a sexy voice as i close my eyes, thinking about you, ya freak.............

digga just ordered a new keyboard and i hit my head on the floor, when she told me what you said............

losing strenght i can only give ya a small holllllaaaaaaaa, diggas hands are too weak to reach for the caplock button

THEN

HHOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WTF Rod???

Going to Breathless, and Bus was not invited???

Holla back...

brotha, read back a few pages on this thread, digga aint gonna be around tonight!!!!!

and check yo e-mail, my tutor sent you an e-vite.............

Go with dave??

I might as well bring a date....

fugg it...

Dave, I am going to have the time of my life... you guys just have to push me around in the wheelchair once my legs are rendered useless...

holla!!

actually, hmmmmm, where is breathless, maybe i'll hit it up after dinner..............

after all this HORNY talk, might as well check out some carpet munchen..........