Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Denny....then Richie.....best Of Both Worlds!!

Originally posted by hotshit

Whats betta for this Friday, metro or river??? people are confusing me now

They are both going to be great. Now the thing is though metro seems to be slowly dominating all clubs in nj on Friday night, because of its after hours. I mean i normally like to explore new clubs and have variety. But with the after hours at metro the choice is blatantly obvious. worry about going home from a club 2 hours after i got there... or party till the sun comes up.. another cool thing there is more of a city crowd being drawn to metro .. i saw allot cute party chix..I may try and do both, but metro is where ill end up.

Guest hotshit

Yea, I don't like river streets dancefloor it's too boxed out. I do like riverstreets sound system and layout, if tsettos is spinning I'll start the night there. Metro is great but I have a feeling it's going to be too crowded and personally I hate when Im trying to dance and people are pushing me around the whole night. I think im going with the plan river till close, metro afterhours.

Yea, I don't like river streets dancefloor it's too boxed out. I do like riverstreets sound system and layout, if tsettos is spinning I'll start the night there. Metro is great but I have a feeling it's going to be too crowded and personally I hate when Im trying to dance and people are pushing me around the whole night. I think im going with the plan river till close, metro afterhours.

THATS A GOOD PLAN I MAY DO THE SAME

I do like riverstreets sound system and layout,.

iM Not knocking RS dont get me wrong but the soundsytem and layout are you kidding. It has bass bins stacked on top of each other on one side of the main floor and all your speakers are in a 15x15 opening firing into each other. The system is loud but the clarity and imaging is lacking. I had to pull teeth to get the system worked on when I was working there the ED wasnt even hooked up. I know they revamped it then They might have done more but there is only so much you could do with that space and the bar placement doesnt help. Soundgarden Metro Tempts Merge have excellent soundsystems IMO.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by kostaP

iM Not knocking RS dont get me wrong but the soundsytem and layout are you kidding. It has bass bins stacked on top of each other on one side of the main floor and all your speakers are in a 15x15 opening firing into each other. The system is loud but the clarity and imaging is lacking. I had to pull teeth to get the system worked on when I was working there the ED wasnt even hooked up. I know they revamped it then They might have done more but there is only so much you could do with that space and the bar placement doesnt help. Soundgarden Metro Tempts Merge have excellent soundsystems IMO.

relax with the details, I personally think it's a good sound system, But Im not the expert so whateva, Im more worried about just having a good night then the exact dimensions of the sound system. And when I say layout I like the fact that I can go to the 2nd floor and lean over and puke on someone, so take it easy jerky.

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHO'S IN FOR THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS ON FRIDAY

DENNY @ RIVER ST. TILL 3am

RICHIE TILL........WHEN EVER!!!!

THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP WARRIOR NITE SO SOFTIES NEED

NOT APPLY!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA......P-Diddy.......Cancelled the life insurance time to get.....MANGLED....

relax with the details, I personally think it's a good sound system, But Im not the expert so whateva, Im more worried about just having a good night then the exact dimensions of the sound system. And when I say layout I like the fact that I can go to the 2nd floor and lean over and puke on someone, so take it easy jerky.

No drama intentions I was just saying.

I heard good things about RS friday with Ptech and Carollo and crew and Joe Giorgio is a good friend of mine as well. Matter of fact a lot of my boys are going to RS then Metro butI havent been to RS since I was no longer employed there. Metro is my home anyway. But Im sure it will be a great night at both places.

A lot of peops are hitting up RS then Metro, but for us Die hard metro crew well be here open to close!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

No drama intentions I was just saying.

I heard good things about RS friday with Ptech and Carollo and crew and Joe Giorgio is a good friend of mine as well. Matter of fact a lot of my boys are going to RS then Metro butI havent been to RS since I was no longer employed there. Metro is my home anyway. But Im sure it will be a great night at both places.

A lot of peops are hitting up RS then Metro, but for us Die hard metro crew well be here open to close!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THANX