Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staying warm????

Originally posted by hunnie818

Where the hell have you been???? :confused::mad:

I miss you little pesci!!!! :kiss2:

I have been taking it a bit easy, b/c I thought a new job was coming through... but I found out not until June at least... so it is time to get back inthe swing...

Bunka Sat???????? Will I be graced w/ your presence???

P.S. It is nice to be missed....... :) :)

Hope to see you soon...

Originally posted by lock16

I have been taking it a bit easy, b/c I thought a new job was coming through... but I found out not until June at least... so it is time to get back inthe swing...

Bunka Sat???????? Will I be graced w/ your presence???

P.S. It is nice to be missed....... :) :)

Hope to see you soon...

HEY YOU LITTLE GRIMLET!! I MISS YOU TOO!!

I STILL HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER UNDER LOCKSTAR - HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by latinaz

HEY YOU LITTLE GRIMLET!! I MISS YOU TOO!!

I STILL HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER UNDER LOCKSTAR - HAHAHAHA

well, why hasn't my phone rang recently???? and when am I going to see you????? chances are I'll see your hat before you, you can spot them a mile away... lol (you know I love them, otherwise I wouldn't wear them myself)

how you been chica????

:makeout: <----------- next time I see you......

Being that I work outsude for Con Edison. I kept it moving today keeping the blood flow going. Dressed warm and I was still fucking cold. On top of that 2 days ago my fucking heater in my hoopty work car broke and i have to wait until friday for the part. It has been a cold commute to the city the last couple days. It's not goos when you want to fuck up the toll collector at the GWB just because they require you too let down your window to pay the toll. Kinda sucks when you just start feeling ok with your body heat warming up the car just to let it all out just to cross a stupid bridge.I LOVE MY HOUSE Freezing.jpg

Originally posted by foodidoo

Being that I work outsude for Con Edison. I kept it moving today keeping the blood flow going. Dressed warm and I was still fucking cold. On top of that 2 days ago my fucking heater in my hoopty work car broke and i have to wait until friday for the part. It has been a cold commute to the city the last couple days. It's not goos when you want to fuck up the toll collector at the GWB just because they require you too let down your window to pay the toll. Kinda sucks when you just start feeling ok with your body heat warming up the car just to let it all out just to cross a stupid bridge.I LOVE MY HOUSE Freezing.jpg

I HAVE HANDS!! I HAVE HANDS!!

Originally posted by foodidoo

EZ-Pass..................... requires no window........... niether does mass transit.................. :aright::D