Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB PLANET PARTY?

d.j johnny a.

How come when I make fun of your height disadvantage you get pissed, but others can rag on you like its that time of the month with no repercussions...

This is the sort of thing that breeds contempt among peers cwm34.gif

------------------

showoff.gif

Originally posted by gumby76:

How come when I make fun of your height disadvantage you get pissed, but others can rag on you like its that time of the month with no repercussions...

This is the sort of thing that breeds contempt among peers cwm34.gif

cos other people are funny...

hee hee...hugs to you gumby!!!

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by dlish:

Didn't Bolthouse pull out of Las Palmas on Wednesdays to move to a new venue? I think he did or will be soon. Maybe we could bring some flavor to that place for once. And get a door guy that only lets people in that are wearing sneakers. cwm27.gif

I believe he's moving the party to Blue. Could be mistaken though.

S

Also, I can help out with some DJ's.

------------------

His obsession . . . garbage, his profession . . . Sanitary Engineer, his avocation . . . Fucking

[This message has been edited by siddeebeaux (edited 02-01-2001).]

There's a new club opening either this week or next week. I know a girl that is going to handle to PR for them and it's a lounge type bar that will be dj driven. She's setting a meeting for me with them next week...I'll see if this will work. I know they want it to be a NYC flavor lounge. But, maybe they would be down with a monthly house vibe (or Trance Hansa).

Originally posted by dlish:

There's a new club opening either this week or next week. I know a girl that is going to handle to PR for them and it's a lounge type bar that will be dj driven. She's setting a meeting for me with them next week...I'll see if this will work. I know they want it to be a NYC flavor lounge. But, maybe they would be down with a monthly house vibe (or Trance Hansa).

You think Moomba can make it from that location?

------------------

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

infinity.gif

I think they will. This isn't the venue I was talking about in this post. There is another place, a smaller venue, opening this week or next. I forgot the name of it. Moomba is probably going to open in March now.

Archived