Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know anything about Savoy hotel?

Already had a reservation at the National, but I just booked a suite at the Savoy for the week (5th and Ocean). Seemed like a much better deal and more space... Just have never heard of the place before.

Anyone hear anything?

Well I usto live there n the Savoy is a very nice spot to stay try to stay in the 12 - 18 street area's when u go down towards the 20's is when u gotta WALK BACK very FAR after u have had a good time (drinking or what eva) but like i said the most parting people stay in the 12 - 18th area's HAVE FUN! :eek:

Got to be very careful in MiamiBeach, some hotels look really good outside and once u get a room.. Its a rat hole.... There is a hotel across the street from Spin... Starts with an A, very nice hotel and great service, and nice art deco rooms.. Also the delano on collins and 17th Very Nice, and very nice pool are for the night time chillin areas.. The usally have lotz of WMC parties there..

Regards.

:2guns: PeterMIller Hotel... Collins and 21st.... very scary Hotel...

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

no shit!!!!!!...dave ur in my hotel,,,,hmmmm im gonna wake u up at all hours lol be afraid be VERY afraid :eek::tongue:

Etienne! :D

and me and brandie are staying there too dave :D

the savoy is gonna be pumpin !! for those prices teh place has to be nice, we NOT paying $60 a night like half teh hotels in sobe, and the pics are out of control those two pools ... on the beach, damnnnnnnnnnn ! ! what day are u gettin down ? def gonna have some parties :)

Originally posted by joeydollaz

and me and brandie are staying there too dave :D

the savoy is gonna be pumpin !! for those prices teh place has to be nice, we NOT paying $60 a night like half teh hotels in sobe, and the pics are out of control those two pools ... on the beach, damnnnnnnnnnn ! ! what day are u gettin down ? def gonna have some parties :)

haha i didnt wanna completely scare him....me joey and brandie...r u scared dave lol :eek:

i can't fuckin waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

haha i didnt wanna completely scare him....me joey and brandie...r u scared dave lol :eek:

i can't fuckin waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Ok, now I am scared... Luckily Savoy still has to confirm my reservation. :)

Originally posted by joeydollaz

i dont know if we actually have a balcony. why do u think we do ??

shuuuuuuuush, im tryin to get money outta dave :mad: lol

nah i think i read on one of the sites that there are balconies, there better be a damn balcony for that kinda money :(:mad:

SoBeeeeeeeeeeeee :cool: