Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want some... panties?!

copahc

What's up girls!

This is strange, I know... but my friend sent me this weird chain letter type thing. What you are supposed to do is buy a pair of new panties and send it to the person on the top of the list (only two names on the list) and then send the letter to 6 people. So then you get 36 pairs of crazy panties in the mail.

So I guess I'm gonna try it... what the hell, so I was wondering if anyone else was interested and I can mail you the letter (pm me with address). No boys please.

:tongue:

Soooo... anyone out there that would actually want to try this??

Originally posted by copahc

What's up girls!

This is strange, I know... but my friend sent me this weird chain letter type thing. What you are supposed to do is buy a pair of new panties and send it to the person on the top of the list (only two names on the list) and then send the letter to 6 people. So then you get 36 pairs of crazy panties in the mail.

So I guess I'm gonna try it... what the hell, so I was wondering if anyone else was interested and I can mail you the letter (pm me with address). No boys please.

:tongue:

Soooo... anyone out there that would actually want to try this??

What do you mean no boys?? huh?? Hell, I could use a few panties in my collection. Shit !, the mailman hasnt delivered anything cool n sexxy in my mailbox in a while !

So, that said...I want a piece of this action....What gives baby gal:confused: