Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

I gotta give an FU to the cold weather too.

Oh and an FU for such a long week, and a HORRAY that its finally over.

FU to Joey Joe for beating me to the FU......:tongue:

FU to the fucking cold ass weather...grrr :mad:

FU to things that you can't change, but you wish you could :(sauer005.gifsauer005.gifsauer005.gif:(

Ya know, as the weekend approaches, I am really feeling the need to let out more FU's...

So.....

FU to people who arent nice.

FU to those who are judgemental

FU to the bunch of assholes parading outside the clinic by my job this morning in protest

FU to backstabbers

FU FU FU

Ya know, as the weekend approaches, I am really feeling the need to let out more FU's...

So.....

FU to people who arent nice.

FU to those who are judgemental

FU to the bunch of assholes parading outside the clinic by my job this morning in protest

FU to backstabbers

FU FU FU

Where do you work?

Originally posted by perns2002

Where do you work?

I work in Morristown for an insurance company...but there is a medical clinic that does "certain procedures"...and people are out there almost every friday with there stupid signs...who is pro, who is con....I feel like just throwing rocks at them with signs attached saying "go home"

I work in Morristown for an insurance company...but there is a medical clinic that does "certain procedures"...and people are out there almost every friday with there stupid signs...who is pro, who is con....I feel like just throwing rocks at them with signs attached saying "go home"

Serioulsy - I hate the way they bother complete strangers..........

let me guess right across from the hospital......by the 287 entrance on madison avenue????

YES!!!!!! How did you guess :rolleyes: I hate those people. Do you work close by?

.....those people would stand out there in a snowstorm......... I went to school at FDU with Roddigga and I used to live up there by the circle for a few years......Roddigga and the crew still live up there now.....if you want I can give you his address so you can toilet paper his house and let the air out of his tires.....:D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

.....those people would stand out there in a snowstorm......... I went to school at FDU with Roddigga and I used to live up there by the circle for a few years......Roddigga and the crew still live up there now.....if you want I can give you his address so you can toilet paper his house and let the air out of his tires.....:D

LOL :laugh: :laugh: toilet paper his house...LOL

i have never met any of you guys i dont think...maybe one of these days :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

allesmoegliche002.gifallesmoegliche002.gifallesmoegliche002.gif

LOL :laugh: :laugh: toilet paper his house...LOL

i have never met any of you guys i dont think...maybe one of these days :D

ok first my FU, hmmmm, can't really think i guess i'll send this one out to????? eh i love everybody, round of ass pinches for all yall!!!!!!

anyway wasup rapture, so i see your around mo-town huh, cool.........and about those people with the sign,........ back in college me and the deisel stood across the street picketing agains picketers.........we stood there w/ little babies hangin from our signs that said "we hate people who picket" it was geat, se ya around

Originally posted by roddigga

ok first my FU, hmmmm, can't really think i guess i'll send this one out to????? eh i love everybody, round of ass pinches for all yall!!!!!!

anyway wasup rapture, so i see your around mo-town huh, cool.........and about those people with the sign,........ back in college me and the deisel stood across the street picketing agains picketers.........we stood there w/ little babies hangin from our signs that said "we hate people who picket" it was geat, se ya around

I usually just yell profanities as i drive by...LOL...hand gestures too...thats good enough for me. I just wished they looked more pissed when i did it...

:D

Originally posted by roddigga

Really ha ha ha....... that's funny.

Great to see to men doing to too.............

yellin profanities and yelling trucker language means nothing to them!!!! you gotta really get under there skin..............

try this next time:

get to work 5 minutes early and pretend your pregnant, fall to the ground and have a fake baby come out your skirt, bring kethup and all that good stuff to make it look real.........have a fake deleivery in front of the picketers and as the baby comes out bite it's head off and throw the baby in the middle of the road and have a escalade run it over...............

lick the ketchup from your hands and get back to work.......

HOLLAAA