• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

hahaha........nice. :D

What happened to that other thing you ordered (forgot what it was)?

i DONT THINK ITS WORKING BUT I HAVE THE PATCH ON TOO AND THE STACKERS. I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT MY ASS IS FALLING OUT OF MY JEANS.

Originally posted by stardo

I ONLY TAKE ONE FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH IM SO CRACKED OUT BY DINNER TIME I DIDNT EAT ANYTHING. AT THIS RATE I WILL BE ANAREXIC FOR SOBE

Maybe cut out the one for lunch until next week.

I am trying to work my off them now...LOL..( i sound like a crack head)....so I only take one after breakfast....I am never hungry at lunch time...dinner time is so/so.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Maybe cut out the one for lunch until next week.

I am trying to work my off them now...LOL..( i sound like a crack head)....so I only take one after breakfast....I am never hungry at lunch time...dinner time is so/so.

YOU GOING TO METRO.

WHERE HAS CASSANDRA BEEN?

I ONLY TAKE ONE FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH IM SO CRACKED OUT BY DINNER TIME I DIDNT EAT ANYTHING. AT THIS RATE I WILL BE ANAREXIC FOR SOBE

You have to eat or your going to get sick. I had no appetite and I just felt really unhealthy and gross. I lost about 14 pounds in a short amount of time, but it wasn't healthy at all..............

After about 2 weeks - you should stop taking them and then start again. But make sure you eat something, ...........

Originally posted by perns2002

You have to eat or your going to get sick. I had no appetite and I just felt really unhealthy and gross. I lost about 14 pounds in a short amount of time, but it wasn't healthy at all..............

After about 2 weeks - you should stop taking them and then start again. But make sure you eat something, ...........

THATS ALL I NEED IS 15 POUNDS IF I LOSE THAT IN 2 WEEKS I WILL BE IN MY GLORY I GET TO WEAR MY NEW THONG FOR SOBE

THATS ALL I NEED IS 15 POUNDS IF I LOSE THAT IN 2 WEEKS I WILL BE IN MY GLORY I GET TO WEAR MY NEW THONG FOR SOBE

it took me 2 weeks, funny I wanted to loose it for a Florida vacation too...........

But I was really unhealthy I can't stress it enough. I felt like crap all the time..............

Originally posted by xrapturex

awww, stardo. I dont know why you are messing with them anyways...you are beeaauuuttiful hun :D

IM NOT OBESE BUT I WAS A SIZE 0 A YEAR AGO AND NOW IM A SIZE 5 AND MY HINEY CANT GET IN MY PANT . SHORT GIRLS CANT BE FAT.

it took me 2 weeks, funny I wanted to loose it for a Florida vacation too...........

But I was really unhealthy I can't stress it enough. I felt like crap all the time..............

NO PAIN NO GAIN. I EAT A NORMAL BREAKFAST THEN CHICKEN AND SALAD FOR LUNCH AND FRUIT FOR DINNER OR SOMTHING.

you know thos things aren't good fo you and you don't need them your body is perfect already

You may want to try other ones. I think Xenedrines are way better. No shakes and what not. Ripped Fuel is another good one.

really i think x enedrines are worse and ripped fuel make me rage .

TREWGUY - your to sweet honey