Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I havent slept

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I ve been takin efdrine 4 like ever it seems, and i cant get off of it im addicted. Its really no good 4 ya but i take it anyway. Most likly in the near future. i will have side effects or sumthing but oh well. All i can say is i tried all the weight lose products and i think stacker is the worst it made me nuts, my heart was going crazy. and i can take anything. lots of people have side effects from stacker. Its ur prefrece , personally i like trim spa and exendrine. Anyway u look @ it, there all bad. As 4 sleep i get none it really hard to sleep on these. Dont take them to late and make sure u drink lots of h2o. read the dri ur sapose to eat b 4 or after. As 4 girls wonting to lose weight we cant help it its all in are heads. Look @ the media, its sad. I work out every day and eat ok but im still not happy. bye what i read ur a beautiful grl so dont worry. Its all about control. :tongue:

cRuCh

Originally posted by laconjay

thats fucked up. i just givin my opion. oh u must of not read all cause thers a part about exercise and the word drama. Drama drama

umm... when u reply to someone with a quote, that generally means you're talking to them (i.e. luvle02). didn't even ready ur post buddy, calm down.

now, on another note.. deeelite has stolen my usage of the word Um. why is this?

Ya Sorry i realized that after i posted. im like dam there really is lots of drama on this bored. Then i realized i m retarted and it wasn't directed to me lol. i m jus trying 2 uderstand this whole cp bpred thing im new. METRO 2 nite

cRuCh:D

please, for the love of god, at least make AN EFFORT to check your spelling

Ya sorry but im a horrible speller. Every 1 on cp should know now that i can not spell 4 SHIT lol. basicly im a bio major math a nd science. All i can say is thank god 4 spell check. ur funny i do spell like shit

cRuCh :D

you and trewguy should have a spelling bee.

ok, bye

Originally posted by dogekid

listen.. no one was talking to you.

now, on a separate note, where's my new best friend caleb???

NO need to be nasty, and by the way, when you post something on a PUBLIC message board your talking to EVERYONE