Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Are U Cold?

jerseyboy22

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

IM FROM JERSEY WHERE ITS 10 DEGREES RIGHT NOW ....IM AT WORK AND PEOPLE ARE WEARING HEAVY COATS AND SCARVES...AM I TO USE TO IT OR ARE NATIVE MIAMIANS REALLY COLD

Just came back from Dollhouse. Miami girls are soooooo hot they still wear their g-strings in this weather. Btw, U know what g-strings are?:rolleyes::cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah its cold......it hasn't been this cold in almost 50 years.

The thing that gets me, is that I KNOW I will see a bunch of stupid girls that will be walking on the beach in tank tops cause they don't want to be seen wearing bulky sweaters......like idiots. I for one happen to LIKE the way I look in a sweater. *lol* WARM!!!

The temp drops to 70 people bust out with sweaters and warmers.

The temp drops to 60 people bust out with trench coats, fur coats, hoodies and put their weed plants indoors. And start watching Jackie Johnson on CH7

The temp drops to 50 people turn on the heaters, bust out with the double shit with members jackets and leg warmers with scarf's and put a hot lamp near the weed plant... and watch more Jackie Johnson

The temp drops to 40 people walk around in Alaskan winter coats look like fukin penguins, turn on the heaters, turn on the stove, bust out with beanies, scarf’s, leg warmers, thermal undies, and smoke the weed plant... watch Jackie and start getting bad ideas about her......

The temp drops 30, people hide in there homes till the sun comes out..

I go out in shorts and a shirt and people tell me I have problems.

:nopity:

I like the cold... Ill admit 36 is a bit nipply, buuut it was a pleasnt change.

Yes, Im from Florida too... but in my hometown its 20 something.

I agree with Nexus, if it gets below 60 some of you people act like hell just froze over. Its not that serious. Wednesday when it was 36 at 6:30 am when I was out going to get some food, I did wish Id brought my toasty and cute pea coat. Other than that Im warm in a sweater :) or hell sometimes just a long sleeved t shirt.

36 at 6:30 am when I was out going to get some food..

hum... Food at 6:30AM Wow.... You must not sleep or your a smart shopper.... :)

I love the cold, never seen snow... never really gone outside of Florida.... But I still Love it... I open all my window and water the a/c termalstat drop to 50... lol.... I guess there is only a few of us that can handle the nice "COOL" weather...

:3some::bong:

Wow I got promoted to Clubber status.... yeppy..... Hey Site Admins,,,, give me a better tiltle... I know u can do it..

I want the title "Butten Pusher" Plzzzzzz.... So Terry MAc can swear by it....