Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the board

Originally posted by deeelite1

Mike.. please get a different icon under your name because you are always so mad at the world yet your icon is something a lighthearted fun person would have..

you need something like notallthere has, with skulls and blood.

lemme know if u want me to look for you.

:)

u dont know shit so shut your mouth u cunt

Mike.. please get a different icon under your name because you are always so mad at the world yet your icon is something a lighthearted fun person would have..

you need something like notallthere has, with skulls and blood.

lemme know if u want me to look for you.

:)

:laugh: :laugh:

WELCOME TO CP sleeplessinnj

Originally posted by incredulous

:laugh: :laugh:

WELCOME TO CP sleeplessinnj

What I do know is that you have to be one of the angriest people I've ever seen spewing his hatred all over the damn place.. I'm sayin... CHANGE UR DAMN ICON

Goofy would be very pissed off if he knew he was the mascot of some bitter rejected (here is where I would say man but thats stretchin it) little boy.

Go away!

grr.

:mad:

What I do know is that you have to be one of the angriest people I've ever seen spewing his hatred all over the damn place.. I'm sayin... CHANGE UR DAMN ICON

Goofy would be very pissed off if he knew he was the mascot of some bitter rejected (here is where I would say man but thats stretchin it) little boy.

Go away!

grr.

:mad:

Shut up where did you get tha screen name by the way I was just joking my sense humor .. my nme is herb

ok, a few things..

laurie619... um, you're kinda weird. no offense.

xj8... not a shread of intelligence in there?? wait, if you were a girl you'd be having your sweet 16 next year this time, no? k, you may not be that smart. bye.

sleepless.. i had you pegged for an M.I.A. caleb, but now i see that you lack the brain cells to even power a paper clip. go away til you've got A through G covered.

that's all for now.

Originally posted by dogekid

ok, a few things..

laurie619... um, you're kinda weird. no offense.

xj8... not a shread of intelligence in there?? wait, if you were a girl you'd be having your sweet 16 next year this time, no? k, you may not be that smart. bye.

sleepless.. i had you pegged for an M.I.A. caleb, but now i see that you lack the brain cells to even power a paper clip. go away til you've got A through G covered.

that's all for now.

Doge sleeplessinnj is not so bad I met him at cherri last night.... He did say to me if you were there becuase he was gonna make you apologize... thats what he told me... These juiceheads