Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recipe help...

dgmodel

ill be preparing a seafood dinner tomorrow... Jumbo Shrimp, south african lobstertails, halibut steaks, and scallops... along with side dishes and etc... however i need a lil help... for the halibut i am using a lemon pepper rub... however not sure how thats going to go over... and im curiuos if anyone has any delicious recipes on halibut and for the scallops... (i am also debating between broiling the lobster tails, and garnishing with peanut oil, or go the traditional route and just boil them and use lemon & butter... for the shrimp ill most likely butterfly them and fry them, or go with a healthier route and boil them and simply have a lil cajun cocktail sauce along with it...) any and all help is greatly appreciated... thanks y'all...

not sure yet... but if youre reffering to me cooking its no big deal i love to cook... (i wish i knew so muuuuuuuuuuuch more about it... im going to take some courses in the spring/summer time... can anyone recommend any schools that are worth while???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... if i post 5 times 3 out of 5 times it will say "website not responding" and then i hit arrow back and my post is gone.. and i have to retype the entire fuckin thing... bastards...

Yeah I know what you are talking about. The server has been tempermental lately. And it is annoying the fuck out of me. It is like it gets lost way to fucking often...

lol... funny thing is i wound up eating for one... because i spent all day furniture shopping, and clothing shopping didnt get in until about 8:00 so it was kind of late when i called her... oh well... next weekend... (mad leftovers, so if there was anytime to raid nows the time...)

thats a lot of food. about the lobster tails, i would go the traditional route.. also, do you find that african tails arent as tender/tasty as the maine ones? i got some and they werent as good, maybe it was just the particular lobsters??

oh shit i am too late with the response. leftovers sound good though.

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... funny thing is i wound up eating for one... because i spent all day furniture shopping, and clothing shopping didnt get in until about 8:00 so it was kind of late when i called her... oh well... next weekend... (mad leftovers, so if there was anytime to raid nows the time...)

The raid is ON!

Where you live again?! :D

Originally posted by somebitch

thats a lot of food. about the lobster tails, i would go the traditional route.. also, do you find that african tails arent as tender/tasty as the maine ones? i got some and they werent as good, maybe it was just the particular lobsters??

oh shit i am too late with the response. leftovers sound good though.

well i dont know the difference in water temperature from the maine lobs to the south african lobs... however generally speaking the south african lobster is a cold water lobster,and from my experience tends to be very sweet, and a rich velvety texture... not sure where you purchased yours or how or etc.. but maybe it was just those that you had??? or maybe i just dont know what im saying and my friends at the fishery just rip me off... who knows... in any event... either are pretty damn gooooooood!!!