Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Retro Metro Friday Review!!!!!!!

Let me start off by saying i don't think i saw so many hot and friendly girls at metro ever!!!!! George you are a fucking animal....... you hooked it up like no other(thanks) Petey always taking care of me, Richie was a machine last night he was on point with every track.. i wish he would play retro every fri. great meeting a lot of cp people good seeing the ones i already knew too many of you guys too list plus i'm at work functioning on a hour and half sleep. What a jerk--off i am...

NEXT SAT GRAND OPENING OF FLOAT!!!!!

(let the games begin)

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

And last of all, because i know richie will read this---> He never takes requests!:tongue:

Yes he did.....haha sucka he dont like you.

Maybe he didnt play your request because he doesnt have "Mary had a little lamb" You vocal whore. Richie is too hard for me go cry me a fucking river you pussy.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i missed another good night! wtf!!! :mad:

my boy i was with got alittle to hammered b4 we even got into metro.. well to make a long story short he got really sick and well u know the rest... :vomit3:

Well, Jerry.

You werent welcome there and we had a fucking amazing time.

RYDELL YOU ARE THE MAN..

The last part of the night was the best.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i wasnt welcome there?? says who?? i pitty the fool!!! feg!! :rolleyes:

Im not gonna blow up spots but trust me youre not welcome there.

Fucking tool. I cant wait till I meet you. Youre probably gonna be the first person ever on CP to get smacked for being an asshole.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im not gonna blow up spots but trust me youre not welcome there.

Fucking tool. I cant wait till I meet you. Youre probably gonna be the first person ever on CP to get smacked for being an asshole.

:nono: another cyber tough guy!! your cool :aright:

weather u think im welcome or not, ill be there and u cant do a damn thing about it.. tool!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As the day goes on im starting to piece together the night. I got way to drunk and i dont remmber much. im paying for it today though. its 7 and i feel like i got hit by a bus. I think george was driving it. From what i can remember i had a great time

Originally posted by coogs78

As the day goes on im starting to piece together the night. I got way to drunk and i dont remmber much. im paying for it today though. its 7 and i feel like i got hit by a bus. I think george was driving it. From what i can remember i had a great time

You were such a mess I dont know how you made it out of there alive. You were too funny. Do you remember trampling over that poor little 4foot 11inch girl??

Originally posted by latinaz

i think i bit him too!!:laugh:

Thanks for the lips!!!!!!!!:bootysha:

I had the best time!!!!!!!!!!! Metro just gets better and better. I wish it start to suck, so I wouldn't wanna go!!!...lol Just teasing.. The music was so on point, I couldn't stop dancing... Richie, one more song....:bounce: George you :rock: and Petey :kiss2:

Mad CP'ers in the house...

DSB - It's all about the party.........:tongue:

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats my signature death grip choke hold. One hand by the throat pinned against the wall. Too bad it wasnt JerrycXcock.

i pulled some girl out of the way as the bouncers trampled over there what happened there i am talking to someone andright behind me a kid gets hit and then your choking someone up

Originally posted by trewguy

i pulled some girl out of the way as the bouncers trampled over there what happened there i am talking to someone andright behind me a kid gets hit and then your choking someone up

Some loser started with someone else and Instead of a brawl breakign out Kosta P took matter into "his own hands" (literally) why let some immature assholes ruina good night. If your gonna start a fight knock the motherfucker out in one shot or take it outside to go round for round. Dont ruin everyone elses time.

To the 2 assholes that were trying to fight you are both a bunch of pussies and to the asshole I choked out you are a bigger pussy. You shouldnt even think of fighting b/c if someone ever grabbed me by the throatr theey'd be bleeding and instead you were apologizing.

Either way sick night at Metro.