Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sitting Poolside in San Diego right now -- Lets go BUCS

Here you guys go the first upate from lovely San Diego California. The place for the Super Bowl is sick. It's like being at Mardi Gras. Raiders fans must out number BUCS fans 7 to 1. All the Raider faithfuls are waiting the entire black outfits shoulder pads and all. Actually took a pic of the Darth Vadar guy that is at the Raiders games every week. Regarding nightlife all the owners of the bars and clubs are just raping their customers by charging huge covers. They know they can get it too which is nuts. I paid a $25 cover to get into a place smaller then D'Jais. What can you do. Big Daddy actually has one hook down here and it might be the best hook ever. A friend of my friend Mike (whose house I am staying at in LaHoya) owns the building that the #1 nightclub is in. So comps and VIP treatment nightly. Thursday night it all started with Oakenfold at this place, On Broadway. On Friday night didnt go back cause I was tired after I went to te NFL commissioners Ball. Toughest ticket in town but Big Daddy got it. Overrated Party though. 1000 people but a very minimum amount of players. Great food at a sick location though. Tonight this building owner is trying to get me into the Playboy mansion for the biggest of biggest parties. If I get in I willl have to type this message with the hard on I will still have tomorrow morning. Well time to sign off and tan a little. 75 to 80 degrees today.

STAY WARM NJ.

LETS GO BUCS

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Here you guys go the first upate from lovely San Diego California. The place for the Super Bowl is sick. It's like being at Mardi Gras. Raiders fans must out number BUCS fans 7 to 1. All the Raider faithfuls are waiting the entire black outfits shoulder pads and all. Actually took a pic of the Darth Vadar guy that is at the Raiders games every week. Regarding nightlife all the owners of the bars and clubs are just raping their customers by charging huge covers. They know they can get it too which is nuts. I paid a $25 cover to get into a place smaller then D'Jais. What can you do. Big Daddy actually has one hook down here and it might be the best hook ever. A friend of my friend Mike (whose house I am staying at in LaHoya) owns the building that the #1 nightclub is in. So comps and VIP treatment nightly. Thursday night it all started with Oakenfold at this place, On Broadway. On Friday night didnt go back cause I was tired after I went to te NFL commissioners Ball. Toughest ticket in town but Big Daddy got it. Overrated Party though. 1000 people but a very minimum amount of players. Great food at a sick location though. Tonight this building owner is trying to get me into the Playboy mansion for the biggest of biggest parties. If I get in I willl have to type this message with the hard on I will still have tomorrow morning. Well time to sign off and tan a little. 75 to 80 degrees today.

STAY WARM NJ.

LETS GO BUCS

big daddy wassup

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

big daddy wassup

same shit I am hanging in San Diego getting ready to experience some of its nightlife. It is awesome here. The weather is great I have SURF CLUB tan. I will be back Tuesday so stop by next Friday or Saturday for a drink. Dont forget Feb 28 and March 1st my birthday party.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

same shit I am hanging in San Diego getting ready to experience some of its nightlife. It is awesome here. The weather is great I have SURF CLUB tan. I will be back Tuesday so stop by next Friday or Saturday for a drink. Dont forget Feb 28 and March 1st my birthday party.

hope its all good partner!!!

safe return too...

oh and on yor way back

BRING SOME FUKIN HEAT TO NJ FOR US ALL

its cold here