Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bikes anyone?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

In addition to my fascination with cars, I also have a fixation with bikes. Love super bikes, but being that I am vertically challeneged (5'1") and only weigh 115, I have decided that the Suzuki SV650S is the perfect bike for me.

Any other fellow bike lovers here?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Now this is what I'M talkin bout......

I like it cause I have seen maybe TWO on the road. Gixxers are common, eveyday and there's like 50 of them at Wet Willies on Sunday afternoons.

Already have my matching Alpinestars jacket picked out and my helmet at home. :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Now this is what I'M talkin bout......

I like it cause I have seen maybe TWO on the road. Gixxers are common, eveyday and there's like 50 of them at Wet Willies on Sunday afternoons.

Already have my matching Alpinestars jacket picked out and my helmet at home. :D

Very hot choice in bike brwneydtrouble,

:cool: definately will have a blast when you get it on the strip..

Guest brwneydtrouble

A Ducati knock off? No way man.....youre nuts.

Thanks, :D. I used to have a deposit on a blue Bandit 600S, but when I saw the SV, and asked around about it, I chaned my mind. I haven't seen another bike yet that I think would be better for me. And the price is not bad either...... about $6K.

Originally posted by ou812

I'm hoping that if I keep looking repeatedly at the 2003 model it will eventually wear on me................

gsxr1000a.jpg

But as it stands right now, I still would rather get my hands on the 2002 model gsxr-1000

bp_gsx1000_blue.jpg

whatchooo think???

i think it was perfect just the way it was.....750 would be a good choice in my opinion...because its still very close to the 600s size with more than enough power to get shit going.....unless of course ur a hardcore rider than you can just go for the 1000 or even the 1300cc models