Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big thank you to marcos from PMS!

georgeacasta2

I had a blast. I can't really give a good review of the music because I drank to much but I can tell you that the crowd and the vibe were PERFECT :aright:

Lemme say that again. The crowd and the vibe were PERFECT! :aright:

Just incase someone didn't hear me. The crowd and the vibe were PERFECT! :aright:

Your an awesome host and an exteremely friendly cat. It was a pleasure to chill with you. Keep up the good work.

Marcos does it again, a successful party!

Maze was packed! For a Friday night, I was floored by the amount of people there. Got some good shooting in, glad to see FX, Mimi, Danny, Tony, Ramon, Marick, James, Carla, Saleen, Hog, DUI, Jew, Vipnerd, Funketeer, mjm420, Koky, Chaz n Rachel, happyface, and the rest of the CP gang. Where the hell was Meng? :)

The system was in top form that night, the kinks have truly been ironed out. Surprise celebrity guest in the form of Erick Morillo showed up, hmm....:) Lighting was definitely on par, Friday lighting duties now being handled by Jorge from Level.

Demi was kicking ass...a different style from what he had @ the last PM Sessions, but great none the less!

See some of ya around tonite at either Aquabooty or Saeed & Palash.

Originally posted by lolahotass

MARCO-

Sorry I missed it honey - but you know how it goes with out of town "non-clubbin" company.......*sigh*

I'm sure to make an appearence with Spragga (all though he doesn't know it yet) next friday.

Great job - keep up the good work sweetie;)

Lola:D

:shaky:

cool :cool: