Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's 10 pm Sat , i'm going to sleep

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

have fun :D ..wish i could go but i dont think i am up to sf :( ..let me know how it was :)

here:

We woke up around 5 am and got there around 7am and there was not line to get in, but a lot people were coming in at that time, the coat check had a huge line so decided to hide my $200 DKNY Jacket (Not a good idea because now is gone)...The main floor was really packed but JP was not dropping and hard beats, till later in the afternoon, JP had this pink outfit that looked like a Chinese outfit, the theme was Pink Panther fashionlogo_over.gif so the walls and balloons and dancers had a pink panther color or outfit. I saw one girl get carried out unconscious outside, and saw few people just really messed up. The also had a catwalk by the stage were people were dancing. And at one point me and a friend got up there and the camera guy filmed some of us dancing and there was couple photographers also taking pictures of everyone. I did not see many people from the board there there . I waited all day for the best tracks (Trought the rain and No more Games VS Dying in your arms)…We left around 8pm and it was good time without any drama….Happy Bday JP

Originally posted by djfabioc

the coat check had a huge line so decided to hide my $200 DKNY Jacket (Not a good idea because now is gone

don't feel bad same thing happened to me on friday night also :( ..oh well :D .. glad to hear everyone had a great time at sf ;)

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

Originally posted by djfabioc

the coat check had a huge line so decided to hide my $200 DKNY Jacket (Not a good idea because now is gone

don't feel bad same thing happened to me on friday night also :( ..oh well :D .. glad to hear everyone had a great time at sf ;)

Not to mention that i lost my cell phone on friday and now is gonna cost me $150..