Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Mix From New Years

djmattreid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

djdeanmasi

Get the fuk out! You dj'd @ Moomba Beach, Aruba?

I have the cd. SLAMMIN! Good HOUSE MUSIC. Deep, dark, tribal, & most importantly; HOUSE-Y!!!! THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much, by the way. your new mixes that your coming out with are sick. def want a copy of them all. I should also be getting you cd in mail today. cant wait to here it!

i will be getting the cd soon this week. if anybody would like a copy, email me at DjMattReid@aol.com or download it at SS

enjoy the cd:D

Yo! Matt I just got my copy today.....woah! I didn't know you were a DJ. Just playin. Anyway, very nice I know there's not a lot of weed smokers here *cough*bullshit*cough*, but this is definitely the type of CD i'd smoke a bone to and just groove to. For those that don't know, I don't like listening to mellow type music, I love listening to house, and tribal when i'm high. But anyway very good mix keep em coming.