Clubplanet Nightlife Community

re: bunka 2night

not that i would ever namenames and be THAT guy, because you all know how i feel about the people that WORK there, work FOR there, OWN there and GO there.....but seriously when i walked in and saw that dickhead yelling at laurie. . .all i could say to him, was, you're a dick. then he looked at me like who the f are you, got all stupid angry with me, i told him to fuck off then i walked in hung out...and all i gotta say is**********.....is a big DICKHEAD.....guess i can;t go to djais the rest of the summer...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

not that i would ever namenames and be THAT guy, because you all know how i feel about the people that WORK there, work FOR there, OWN there and GO there.....but seriously when i walked in and saw that dickhead yelling at laurie. . .all i could say to him, was, you're a dick. then he looked at me like who the f are you, got all stupid angry with me, i told him to fuck off then i walked in hung out...and all i gotta say is**********.....is a big DICKHEAD.....guess i can;t go to djais the rest of the summer...:rolleyes:

Pip

I gotta agree with you. I didnt find out about the "situation" till later, but it could have been handles in a better manner. The same ********* at the door gave me a look when I walked up with my white pants, shirt and sneakers and as I walk in with PEtey K the ********** says to me "people usually dress up to go out" Not for nothing but I dont think I looke :sloppy" at All. Prime get the pictures up here.

As far as the rest of the night the entire staff from coatcheck to boucers to bartenders were extremely nice.

Kirk Lopez even though hes as gay as a homosexual can be played a great set and had the crowd roaring for Richie when He got on, who then took it to another level.

Kirk And Richie Great Job both of you I think Im gonna frequent Bunka a little more often. I had an absolute blast. Kirk That dance to the Disco over dark beat was o[ut of control and Richie ahhh that Mariah track. What did you think the music was gonna stop when you think it is?? I control the stop time..... The crowd wanted more...Thanx for Relentless!!!!!!!

You guys were all great see yaallllll at at Factoria!!!!!

Aside from some trouble at the door......:rolleyes: , once I was in and hanging out, I had a fucking insane time. I love going out and seeing people who are all about a good time and having fun. The music was deep, dark, and lil dirty all night. It was alll about having a great fucking night......

Bon - You are da BESTEST!!!!!!!!!:kiss2:

Prime - No words needed ;)

Barker - What to do with you....lol :tongue:

Pipdaddy - When can we make up????? :makeout:

Kirk - You rock, cuz you made my baby sis drink!!!!!! :pint:

Shouts out to the Metro crew and all the CP'ers hanging out......:grin:

Thanks pipdaddy too bad you didnt see him grab my arm and pull me out when I was attempting to tell the rest of my party that one of our friends couldnt get it. . .Boy I wish one of you guys would of stepped in then. . . .I almost felt like punching him, but I'm not like that. . .:mad: I'm glad I ended up at DEKO :eek: Santana was Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick and Joe thanks for the VIP treatment :clap: who neds an ID to go out :laugh: :laugh:

Don't want to cause any drama.....FIRST I had a really great time last night BON, Prime, Barker, the METRO CREW were wonderful .......HOWEVER, the guys at the door really need to lay off the juice and RELAX a little and remember that without us they would be on the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!!!!!!!!

The guy who started with Laurie's friend, carded me two times, and gave everyone else a hard time is really going to kill BUNKA AND DJAIS!! I WOULD HAVE LEFT last night but my friend's party was there and everyone was already inside and who wants to be driving around on there b-day.....anyway that isn't important.

I am really pissed on how the door was handled. DIMITRIUS I think was his name if I am not mistaken?!?!?! (if not sorry don't want to offend anyone) YOU ALL KNOW WHO HE IS THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE MAN'S COMPLEX ................ DON't ever ever threaten me that I can't go in and to forget DJAIS in the summer remember without me you would have no job

Kosta...I think you were dressed fine...if i remember you had a French Connection shirt on? Nothing wrong with that...To the average person that was just some crappy t-shirt and they did not realize it was FCUK.....People need to start realizing that fashion and styles change....Men should be able to wear nice designer jeans....and expensive trendy sneakers....SAYREVILLE NEW JERSEY.... Is so out of fucking touch with style Vs. NYC/SOBE..... The people making these dress codes up are the people who are still shopping at Structure and Old Navy....

Originally posted by NJstacked

Kosta...I think you were dressed fine...if i remember you had a French Connection shirt on? Nothing wrong with that...To the average person that was just some crappy t-shirt and they did not realize it was FCUK.....People need to start realizing that fashion and styles change....Men should be able to wear nice designer jeans....and expensive trendy sneakers....SAYREVILLE NEW JERSEY.... Is so out of fucking touch with style Vs. NYC/SOBE..... The people making these dress codes up are the people who are still shopping at Structure and Old Navy....

HOOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

PS: The Guys at the Door: Yes...the Stacked had an inicdent last summer with the one bouncer...needless to say Stacked was banned from Djais...along with my friends...However...My friends should have layed off the juice, because it was just one big Rage on both sides....Needless to say...Stacked will never go to Djais again...Or Belmar for that matter....

Originally posted by NJstacked

PS: The Guys at the Door: Yes...the Stacked had an inicdent last summer with the one bouncer...needless to say Stacked was banned from Djais...along with my friends...However...My friends should have layed off the juice, because it was just one big Rage on both sides....Needless to say...Stacked will never go to Djais again...Or Belmar for that matter....

YOU AND I BOTH SEE YA IN SEASIDE :D