Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri review

Not Bad Kids. The kettle one was flowing. There was no wait to get drinks. Didnt pay any attention to the music though. There was some unruly fat broads taken off their clothes. Not many heads dancing, yet it was a great time. My only qualm is that Bobby B. wasnt in attendance. Everyone associated with the place was pretty much nice as hell aside from the bouncers not letting you in after a certain time. After hours wasnt bad either, I never knew partying in West Orange/Livingston could be any bit of fun,however in the shape I'm in, its times like this I wish D-tour was still at the friggin Tunnel, b/c I'd have no problem listening to Steven Zor until Dt came on to give me something to do until The game came on. While I'm rambling I, mine as well advise whoever reads this incoherent babble to d/l Carl Cox's essential mix 12/22/02 and Howell's essential mix live from Tel Aviv. Both mixes are fuckin great even though they are to long to burn. That's all I got to say for the night. Remember no matter who you are rooting for tommorrow, the New York Rangers play at 1 o'clock and they need & deserve more support than Oak. and T.B.

P.S. take notice of the flawless grammar and punctuation, its not every day you get fine pieces of wisdom displayed for your enjoyment.

P.P.S Enjoy the underage Russian broads in my sig. Not only are they tempting and statutorily illegal, but they make decent music as well.

:laugh:

Yes another sucessful night at Cherri....... alot of women in the place... the best part of the night was the fat chick in the cage eveyone was telling me to get her off. Fuck it as long as she was having fun...

I heard there was a girl taking off all her cloths in the cage:laugh:

Gotta love Cherri

Another good nite at Cherri. The music was good, and by the time we had to leave, the dance floor was packed. That fat chick dancing in the cage was scary, I think something should have been done about it cuz she was scaring everybody, but fuck it, she seemed like she was having a good time. I know I say this every week, but it honestly does just keep getting better and better. Keep it up guys:D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

:laugh:

Yes another sucessful night at Cherri....... alot of women in the place... the best part of the night was the fat chick in the cage eveyone was telling me to get her off. Fuck it as long as she was having fun...

I heard there was a girl taking off all her cloths in the cage:laugh:

Gotta love Cherri

the blonde in the cage with the fat girl had nice tits some people said they where fake i didn't think so and also the fat girl kept pulling down the blondes pants nice show