Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri review

Originally posted by stardo

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU SHOULDNT MESS WITH THE PERSON YOU TELL YOUR SECRETS TO. I MIGHT TELL THEM

I LOVE PURPLE MONKEYSSSSSSSSSS.

I would never tell a purple-monkey-lovin-chicken all my deep darkest secrets for fear of retribution:tongue: Spill my beans..........go ahead!!!!I dare ya..............

And Im gonna keep fuggin witcha.........because i luv ya:shake: :worry::chainsaw:

Guest hotshit

last sat was my first time at cherri and i had a real good time. Even though it wasn't an "intense night". It was a lot of fun and the bar was never packed as the dancefloor wasn't really either. The milfs flashing was some crazy shit, and did anybody see how many times their big fat beast friend almost feel off the little cage. That was some funny shit. Im heading back from my friends birthday this saturday.

Eathotdogs.com tore it up, we have to have a VIP party! We are gonna have baby T's for the girls! All you horney guys can thank HDOG for telling the Milf to take her clothes off... It is amazing what you can do with a digital camera and some vodka these days. Awesome party atmosphere at Cherri, we will be back in 2 weeks, next week are boys from njguido will be there hopefully they can tear that place up for everyone. Holla nice meeting psychosweetie, the hype, and Stiffler!! Joe C. and Vinnie T. Ill see you guys at the gym!!

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by hdog

Eathotdogs.com tore it up, we have to have a VIP party! We are gonna have baby T's for the girls! All you horney guys can thank HDOG for telling the Milf to take her clothes off... It is amazing what you can do with a digital camera and some vodka these days. Awesome party atmosphere at Cherri, we will be back in 2 weeks, next week are boys from njguido will be there hopefully they can tear that place up for everyone. Holla nice meeting psychosweetie, the hype, and Stiffler!! Joe C. and Vinnie T. Ill see you guys at the gym!!

It's weird how i found out about your site, me and my friends always make up stupid dances, none that we actually do in front of large crowds unless we are completely shit faced. I used to do a eat the hot dog dance and this girl started laughing, then she told me that that was a website, i thought she was fucking with me until i checked it out. Nice site. P.S Thanks for keeping the fat chick from getting naked.

Originally posted by stiffler

I would never tell a purple-monkey-lovin-chicken all my deep darkest secrets for fear of retribution:tongue: Spill my beans..........go ahead!!!!I dare ya..............

And Im gonna keep fuggin witcha.........because i luv ya:shake: :worry::chainsaw:

OK THEN ITS OK FOR MOCHI69 TO KNOW THAT YOU LUST FOR HER EVERYNIGHT.

Originally posted by stardo

ok both of you are cut offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

:(

PS. I STILLL LOVE PURPLES MONKEY AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY THAT IS NOT CORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE LIKE PURPLE SALAMI:eek: