Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours!!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Armenio, Spygirl, We are all at Prime's house while Prime sleeps like the fag that he is. It's ok Prime I am taking fool advantage of your fridge. Where are the two biggest pussies in this business? Bonsolid and Scarletpromos:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Armenio, Spygirl, We are all at Prime's house while Prime sleeps like the fag that he is. It's ok Prime I am taking fool advantage of your fridge. Where are the two biggest pussies in this business? Bonsolid and Scarletpromos:laugh:

yes, and thank you for stopping by here first and waking me up.:zzz:

Armenio, Spygirl, We are all at Prime's house while Prime sleeps like the fag that he is. It's ok Prime I am taking fool advantage of your fridge. Where are the two biggest pussies in this business? Bonsolid and Scarletpromos

Joey Joe, it's all good. And yes, I am the evil....the lil teufel035.gifincarnate (just remember cute and innocent = liebe001.gif or SOMETHING!!!!) But, you love me anyways.....liebe024.gif

Prime all I gots for you is this.....:idea::makeout:schlafen012.gif..... You are too much(get your mind outta the gutter) ***smoochies***

Sweetness - My doll, I know you'll be reading this, so don't you worry.... It's all gonna be okay. I love ya bebe. Just remember it's all about the party and who left standing, sitting, drinking, passing out, sleeping(on a bathroom floor)...Just kidding, but you know what I mean....liebe024.gif:isok:

Mr. Bon Bon you are a slacker, but have no fear, we'll whip you into shape before WMC...... lachen011.gif You are still da bestest.... Thanks for taking care of things for me... They had a great time, once they were all in...:rolleyes: Lots of XOXOXO's and shots for you!!!!!!:tongue:

Notice there is no denial going on....:idea:

Yeah joe then u called me and woke me up to give you a ride to your car, what u think, im your personel taxi driver.

Originally posted by milleniapro

Yeah joe then u called me and woke me up to give you a ride to your car, what u think, im your personel taxi driver.

He seems to like to wake people up cause he woke me up Saturday morning!

Joe, 6:50 am on a Saturday is a :nono: :nono: Unless of course, you know I'm awake. :D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Joey Joe, it's all good. And yes, I am the evil....the lil teufel035.gifincarnate (just remember cute and innocent = liebe001.gif or SOMETHING!!!!) But, you love me anyways.....liebe024.gif

Prime all I gots for you is this.....:idea::makeout:schlafen012.gif..... You are too much(get your mind outta the gutter) ***smoochies***

Sweetness - My doll, I know you'll be reading this, so don't you worry.... It's all gonna be okay. I love ya bebe. Just remember it's all about the party and who left standing, sitting, drinking, passing out, sleeping(on a bathroom floor)...Just kidding, but you know what I mean....liebe024.gif:isok:

Mr. Bon Bon you are a slacker, but have no fear, we'll whip you into shape before WMC...... lachen011.gif You are still da bestest.... Thanks for taking care of things for me... They had a great time, once they were all in...:rolleyes: Lots of XOXOXO's and shots for you!!!!!!:tongue:

no prob spy....great time hanging withh all of ya....

training camp has begun!:laugh: