Clubplanet Nightlife Community

njguido.com to appear on happy days reunion show

Originally posted by themoo

Gotta respect the style, admit those shirts are phat!! We actually both looked at each other when we went out that night and said damn we look like we're from the 70's. I loved it.

I'm sorry to hear that you guys thought you looked good. :confused:

You don't even know me...... you say that I'm not livin right...... you don't understand me..... so why do you judge my life?

BTW - That is my lucky shirt!!! I like the shirt and I would wear it more often if I could, but unfortunately you guys get to see what I wear every week.

yo moo,

why does everyone on this board bust your balls and hate so much are there that many jelous haters out there?? i met you down the shore over the summer and you and your crew seemed like a bunch of chill dudes who definitely knew how to party the right way....gotta respect that....maybe they want there website announced on ktu...nice job on that.....it all started in seaside!!

Originally posted by themoo

No offense taken, but what makes you say that? Have we even met? Lately I've been trying to figure out where all this CP hatred is coming from. I am nice to everyone I meet. Unless you can tell me different.

Its not hatred its jealousy except in case like mine where we just like being assholes and breaking balls.

Caleb is a dick dont pay attention to him. He is some twisted demented fuck but if you talk to him in person he's a nice guy....somewhat.

Originally posted by calebo

LOL@"indian"

wts@"short"

wow, you won't admit it.

Are you ashamed or something?

what? duh dude everyone knows I was only joking around. you know that song "it wasent me" ha ha funy get it?

I remember meeting you and I thought you looked Indian,

I have nothing against Indians just an observation