Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lock16 caught inthe mens bathroom at Bunka giving BJ's

Thats right you all know Lock16 looks like a nice guy but as I'm at the urinal taking a piss I see some guy looking over my shoulder admiring the work of art in my hand. It was none other than The cockmonster himself LOCK16. He then gets embarassed realizing it was me and runs into the stall (mind you he was wearing those thick volleyball player kneepads) at which point I was like WTF lock youre sick and he was gagging and choking and finally with a spermfilled mouth apologized. As he walks out he wipes himself off and Kirk Lopez walks out of the same stall "adjusting himself"

You guys are starnge.

Hey Kirk, You homo drinking the Malibu Gay Breeze last night. Dont deny it I saw you take a sip. Too bad they didnt have a cute little umbrella in it for you.

Originally posted by calebo

So wait, this "Kirklop" character is gay?

This keeps getting better and better.

Very and he happens to be the DJ at Bunka Sat Joeys Fri and Surfclub over the summer.

Oh YEah and he also DJ's at Feathers in PAramus During the week.

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats right you all know Lock16 looks like a nice guy but as I'm at the urinal taking a piss I see some guy looking over my shoulder admiring the work of art in my hand. It was none other than The cockmonster himself LOCK16. He then gets embarassed realizing it was me and runs into the stall (mind you he was wearing those thick volleyball player kneepads) at which point I was like WTF lock youre sick and he was gagging and choking and finally with a spermfilled mouth apologized. As he walks out he wipes himself off and Kirk Lopez walks out of the same stall "adjusting himself"

You guys are starnge.

Hey Kirk, You homo drinking the Malibu Gay Breeze last night. Dont deny it I saw you take a sip. Too bad they didnt have a cute little umbrella in it for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :blown::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by unclebuc

lock loves his bumps....lol

Lock???? look who is calling the kettle balck my friend....

and If I recall, isn't someone "special" in your live nicknamed snowbird??????

as for you Kosta, it is about time you made it out someplace other than ML.... I didn't know your lease had that much slack on it........

Originally posted by lock16

Lock???? look who is calling the kettle balck my friend....

and If I recall, isn't someone "special" in your live nicknamed snowbird??????

as for you Kosta, it is about time you made it out someplace other than ML.... I didn't know your lease had that much slack on it........

don't get me wrong....i love me some bumps too