Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*NEW* to CP

osh

i'm mad that i had to leave early too...but i had to drive to tribecca which im never going to again....too smoky and the people seemed dirty...thats just my opinion....but im hitting up metro more and no way in hell will i leave for yucky tribecca ever again....i missed out on a really good time:(

Originally posted by osh

i'm mad that i had to leave early too...but i had to drive to tribecca which im never going to again....too smoky and the people seemed dirty...thats just my opinion....but im hitting up metro more and no way in hell will i leave for yucky tribecca ever again....i missed out on a really good time:(

:tongue: u should have stayed :tongue:

this stuff can get complicated, so i try to post as much as i can so i can get to know you guys...so if i dont reply or post for a little, dont worry, im still a live- just trying to manage the busy life i have during the week so i can make it to the weeked with no work so i can just go out and have fun and hopefully be able to get to party it up with some of you guys....thanks again to everyone who welcomed me :) and donkeyman- i dont like you - dont post any of that shit to me :finger::mad: but for everyone else XOXO...talk to u all soon!! :tongue::aright: