Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buc Vs. Bon Round 1....

ended in a draw. Shots were done and no one came out a clear cut winner. Both parties have agreed to do this again. Bon when hes not working and Buc when he is not driving...

Prime kept up w/ me and Kirk Lopez is a sick dude..... Lopez is a mirror image of myself but still a few steps short of being the real deal.... On a serious note, both guys did great opening up. Prime rocked the shit out of funkatron and Lopez ripped some sick ass beats which reminded me of being at Surf Club Sunday....

Shots of Kettle are starting to grow on me, I think Im gonna put it in my nightly line up.

Team Kettle Vs. Team SocoLime Round 2 comming soon...

And for those who always ask the answer is Yes- Buc and Bon don't like each other all that much, this contest is dead serious...

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

ended in a draw. Shots were done and no one came out a clear cut winner. Both parties have agreed to do this again. Bon when hes not working and Buc when he is not driving...

Prime kept up w/ me and Kirk Lopez is a sick dude..... Lopez is a mirror image of myself but still a few steps short of being the real deal.... On a serious note, both guys did great opening up. Prime rocked the shit out of funkatron and Lopez ripped some sick ass beats which reminded me of being at Surf Club Sunday....

Shots of Kettle are starting to grow on me, I think Im gonna put it in my nightly line up.

And for those who always ask the answer is Yes- Buc and Bon don't like each other all that much, this contest is dead serious...

Sandbox!!!!!!!! Goodtimes we were all out of control....Bunka was on point! as far as BUC though whatever! I'm gonna get him!

Originally posted by thesandman

100% on the money....I had a blast....allot of new faces and the music with 3 differnt dj's just flowed seemlessly from dj to dj....

One of the best nights ive had in years....To everyone that came out early much appreciated....

Sandman cool meeting you....see u again...

Saturday night by far was 1 of the best nights I've had all year. It was nice seeing everyone out that I haven't seen since the summer. George it was so nice to see you at bunka....thanks for the shot of soco and lime....or should I thank kosta? by the way kosta I admire your bar dancing skills....you looked good up there!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

Saturday night by far was 1 of the best nights I've had all year. It was nice seeing everyone out that I haven't seen since the summer. George it was so nice to see you at bunka....thanks for the shot of soco and lime....or should I thank kosta? by the way kosta I admire your bar dancing skills....you looked good up there!! :laugh: :laugh:

He's so sexy.........especially in white pants....lol :D

or should I thank kosta? by the way kosta I admire your bar dancing skills....you looked good up there!! :laugh: :laugh:

KOsta P was in rare form Friday and Saturday dancing up a storm at Metro and Bunka

You disapeared after I saw you where'd you go??

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

He's so sexy.........especially in white pants....lol

Awww youre making me blush

I dont listen to that no white between labor day and mem. day I make my own fashion rules.

Originally posted by kostaP

KOsta P was in rare form Friday and Saturday dancing up a storm at Metro and Bunka

I dont listen to that no white between labor day and mem. day I make my own fashion rules.

Some one call Joan Rivers.....you Fashion Emergency!!!!!!

KOsta P was in rare form Friday and Saturday dancing up a storm at Metro and Bunka....

That's an understatment:bootysha: I had white pants on Friday, so:tongue: There will be no more groping.....:eek::D;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by unclebuc

Bon is a pussy....

I saw him doing shots of water when we were all doing Kettle one......Your Gig is up Bon....Now tell everyone the truth!!!!!!!

what is this thing they call water?:laugh:

buc when will you ever give up!

Bow to your master!

Nice seeing you........... abs of steel!!!!!!

We were all hanging out on the left side. I saw you at the end of the night....I think?? Bunka definitely has to do this night again!! :D

We were all hanging out on the left side. I saw you at the end of the night....I think?? Bunka definitely has to do this night again!! :D

i DID see the ONE HANDED HEINIE....running around all night!!!

Guest bonsolidd

LOL!!!! :eek:

:laugh:

Prime you have a couple of pics I want to see. I'll IM later k? :D

what happened to the 1/2 handed ass? lol:laugh: