Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid @ Trust

teklord310

(i get my own thread cuz i'm a DC newbie so HAHA)

Holy shit!!!

All I can is say is wOW!! What an incredible weekend this has been. I've never been down to the Baltimore area before, definetely never experienced the club scene till this past weekend. The crowd at Trust this past Saturday was one of a kind. Very VERY friendly and upbeat. That venue is very unique, pretty much because it used to be a bank. Although it does suck because most venues shut down at 2, I heard there are a bunch of afterparties going on that go till later. Perhaps it is something I need to check out next time i'm down there. :D

Hybrid was awesome, definetely what I expected and some more. What's up to all the awesome DC CP people that I met last night, i'm the kid that came with Melissa(hotcheme) wearing the dark uk londontown t-shirt. You guys are soooo awesome, thanks for a great night. Well that is all for now, anyone got pics of the night?

Until next time.... :hat:

yeah the clown/bud commercial was funny but IMHO the ads sucked this year. The half time show wasn't all that impressive either.

Since the game was so one sided for a long time and I'm not really into football to begin with, I was falling asleep by the 2nd quarter. Of course, that was between all the eating of the buffalo wings - bad tini! :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

patience vicman! I didn't use my digital on Sat. I'm picking the pics up in about 15 minutes.

p.s. i think the camera might have been on panaramic mode... LOL this should be interesting :shaky:

oh i see, i though it was the digital one that you were using. i hope that pic of me with the mickey mouse gloves comes out

Originally posted by vicman

oh i see, i though it was the digital one that you were using. i hope that pic of me with the mickey mouse gloves comes out

LOL!!! I completely forgot about that. I was using the digital at the afterparty. I'm in the process of blackmailing someone with photos :devil: hehehe, j/k

i really didnt pay attention to the commercials in the second half. i liked those 2 bud commercials, the clown one and the one of the guy that put his dog on his head so it resembled a huge afro.

presumably there was a very funny reebok commercial in the seond half but i didt see it.

yeah, the halftime show last year was better than this year (tiny will probably agree) although shania twain is hot :eek:

post game show sucked major ass. there is no need to have another performance before handing out the super bowl trophy and then another one before handing out the mvp trophy. ugh :mad:

yeah, the halftime show last year was better than this year (tiny will probably agree) although shania twain is hot :eek:

:D :D :D yes, I'm slightly biased about last year's halftime show BUT I even enjoyed the justin/britney/aerosmith one from two years ago better than this one. I like No Doubt but I don't think it was anything special.

I think Shania has been married to Mutt Lang too long.... that outfit looked like something out of a Def Leppard video :eek: But hey, with that body you can pull anything off!

i had to much to drink this weekend overall. i'm not drinking ever again, i'm going cold turkey until next weekend :D

diddo. i think my brain and liver are pretty pickeled after this past week. def going to have to take it easy for a bit and rest up for next weekend.

Originally posted by rockyblue

diddo. i think my brain and liver are pretty pickeled after this past week. def going to have to take it easy for a bit and rest up for next weekend.

yesterday the only thing i drank was water and soy milk, had only 1 wing because my stomach was still in turmoil :(

Yeah.... thanks for taking over my thread! :mad:

I wanna see pics too, i'll try and get melissa's pics if I can.

Anyone going to see Steve O @ Trust? The guy gave me the flyer, he is the one who booked him. So i told him i saw him "perform" once at a club and how fuked up it was. He seemed pleased, the guy put up $10k for him. What a tool!

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah.... thanks for taking over my thread! :mad:

I wanna see pics too, i'll try and get melissa's pics if I can.

Anyone going to see Steve O @ Trust? The guy gave me the flyer, he is the one who booked him. So i told him i saw him "perform" once at a club and how fuked up it was. He seemed pleased, the guy put up $10k for him. What a tool!

surprisingly we have not yet started talking about raunchy topics...yet.

i dont think i'll be at trust in some time.