Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where and when do U find yourself MOST at peace?

georgym

I thought this subject up because to me it seems like the world has gotten more fast paced, more "instant" gratification, and therefore we need to find solace more so than ever.

And maybe, by listening to how others relax, we can try out their methods ...

For me, it's important to find peace, especially working in the Big Apple. Here are some places i like to just chill and forget about the world:

-Riding on the train, listening to music, letting my mind drift away

-walking along the shoreline on a beach

-going upstate to Woodstock with my friends

- snowboarding. Although it's fast paced, it allows a certain consciousness unlike any other.

:roll::spin2:

Originally posted by destiny779

sitting on the beach :tongue:

I agree with the Beach. But it has to be secluded. Or Private During a time when no one else it there... I can sit at the beach for hours on end and just stare at anything and lose myself.

Also when I ride my bike by the beach with my music on. My mind is at ease. :D

I would love to try Yoga or Meditation one of these days. My life is all about Drama and stress. I need ways around it.

Originally posted by elementx

I agree with the Beach.

I would love to try Yoga or Meditation one of these days. My life is all about Drama and stress. I need ways around it.

the beach has to have very little people on it in order for me to feel at peace...if theres a lot of people, im always a target for a giant beach ball hitting me in the face or little kiddies jumping on my blanket :mad:

if i didnt do yoga or meditation, with all the stress i have in my life, i'd be completely burnt out by now

:tongue:

my home is my refuge - scented candles, my throw blanket and something on tv. I must have music on to ride the subway when i commute.

During better weather it's the local park or on a bench at the beach (if i'm not going there to tan so i can walk the boardwalk without baggage and sit where ever the mood strikes me etc).

"Dance like no one is watching."

Originally posted by solbeam

on the dancefloor...it's weird but nothing else matters while im at a club...its almost surreal...

something about the lights and everyone just bouncing to the same beat...losing themselves just like I am..creating the same memory...

yea an all the elbows u be throwin out maaaaan im glad i ain t missin any teeth yet :eek: