Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Went to Guastavino's...

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

And had the best time on Friday!! The music is a mix of everything and the crowd & venue is nothing shy of being beautiful. I highly suggest this place!:clap2:

Really, gimme a rundown, the dress, the atmosphere, the people.

The woman keeps wanting me to take her there, I might have to now.

Originally posted by ou812

Really, gimme a rundown, the dress, the atmosphere, the people.

The woman keeps wanting me to take her there, I might have to now.

The place itself is two floors. Downstairs in the front part is a bar like area(but absolutely gorgeous we're not talking the local pub here), and the back is tables and bottle service with another bar in the back. After you up the spiral marble staircase that takes you floor two it is strictly bottle service and VIP. Very chill up there. And from upstairs you can look over the balcony onto the lower level. And the best part are the cloumns going from lower level to the ceiling of the second.

The people are trendy and stylish but yet mature (for the most part.) No guys walking around without shirts here, or washed up girls.

Hope this helps!!!

I was there as well and I agree, the place is great. Music was mostly hip hop, nice relaxed setting. Very trendy and classy, a good change from the usual club scene. Everyone there was beautiful and everyone was very courteous and polite...it wasnt a roughneck, crazy, head banger time....more of a hang out, chill, sip your drink and look pretty kinda place. Definitely going back there soon.

:D

And had the best time on Friday!! The music is a mix of everything and the crowd & venue is nothing shy of being beautiful. I highly suggest this place!:clap2:

Where's Guastavino's?:D

Good to see you guys there. Next time stay a little LATER!!!!!!, lol..I want to see the those pics from last week and whats that girl that leaving to Florida. She has a pic I would like to have if its ok. If you can ask her. It was me and DJ REACH.

Hola back !!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

Where's Guastavino's?:D

Good to see you guys there. Next time stay a little LATER!!!!!!, lol..I want to see the those pics from last week and whats that girl that leaving to Florida. She has a pic I would like to have if its ok. If you can ask her. It was me and DJ REACH.

Hola back !!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Hey Vic...you gotta talk to Mr.Cash about the time of departure. I had a great time nonetheless. Michelle is leaving this week to Florida, but I should see her before that. I will def let her know about your request..:D Did you ever book Miami?

I got pics for you too from the time before.

Hey Vic...you gotta talk to Mr.Cash about the time of departure. I had a great time nonetheless. Michelle is leaving this week to Florida, but I should see her before that. I will def let her know about your request..:D Did you ever book Miami?

I got pics for you too from the time before.

OK thanks,

About MIAMI, im still deciding. The shitty thing about it is that its 4 days and all the good parties are gonna be crashed into one day. Not like the years before you can go and see all the dj's day after day after day. If I go I'll go for 2 days so I can make it to ULTRA ( the 13 hr beach party, YIKES ). As for staying there for 5 days I dont know a lot of my freinds already have rooms booked amd maxed out. So if anything I'll stay at my boys house and take his car DOWN to Miami and chill.

Victor Soto

i went this past friday also and had a great time, everyone should really go and check it out. :D

Whee is this place hun?? Gimme the info, I want to check out a GOOD friday night party besides metro of course ;)

Originally posted by kelly0616

I went to Gustavinos the last 2 Fridays and have had the best time!!!! Make sure to get upstairs if you go thats def where u want to be. No more fridays in Jersey for me. Its on 59th and 1st ave check it out everyone!!!!:D

well i dont know about no more jersey on friday nights but it is a good friday night party, this friday though we'll all be at drama for mr axels one night party :D ..