Only on this board..

Codica3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by incredulous

first of all ...learn how to talk

secondlt, turn your computer off and go to sleep.

with all the posts you got you must never walk away from your comp you put stiffler to shame. let me guess you work 24-7 and have nothing to do at your job :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

Well looky who wandered over to the Bump forum..

well hello your still swinging from danny howells nuts to bad he likes guys. your just another one of the followers who thinks shes educated musically now. i know hun you moved on to bigger and better things. congrats on 8000 posts to keep up the good work people. real winners, when is the next cp meetup.

Originally posted by johnholmes

well hello your still swinging from danny howells nuts to bad he likes guys. your just another one of the followers who thinks shes educated musically now. i know hun you moved on to bigger and better things. congrats on 8000 posts to keep up the good work people. real winners, when is the next cp meetup.

what did i tell you about turning your computer off, do you need directions?

this guy is a DORK. his life sucks so the only he tries to have fun is to make fun of people and stalk somebitch and caleb :laugh:

stalk caleb that fucking punjab. the guy pms me askin gme to teamup with him.... fucking clown. as for somebitch she knows its a joke so ur clueless there so nice try. keep racking up those posts, when i head out to cherry this sat maybe we can meet up. id love to see you yap too, only dork is you with 2600 posts since nov 2002 fucking sad

Originally posted by johnholmes

stalk caleb that fucking punjab. the guy pms me askin gme to teamup with him.... fucking clown. as for somebitch she knows its a joke so ur clueless there so nice try. keep racking up those posts, when i head out to cherry this sat maybe we can meet up. id love to see you yap too, only dork is you with 2600 posts since nov 2002 fucking sad

you are really going to Cherri??

bad move if anybody there knows what you look like

why dont you post your ugly pic on here so people know what to look for?

you are going to bitch slap me??? :laugh: you would have a better chance to wipe that thing off of gorbegobev's head

i know your such a tough guy. so post your pic, i know it takes some time out of your endless, pointless posts. i mean we wouldnt want to have your avg post per day drop below 40 :laugh: so come on please do and i promise you ill buy you a club soda to help wash out the blood on ur shirt at cherry