Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody...........

Reeni

not really i havent brought jeans there but i recently got a pair of low~rise leather pants made it was only $200 and a lot of things there are ready to wear and the store will only have 2 or 3 of the same outfit if you buy off the rack there so chances are no one will have what you have and if it doesnt fit they will alter on the spot

Originally posted by reenichole

not really i havent brought jeans there but i recently got a pair of low~rise leather pants made it was only $200 and a lot of things there are ready to wear and the store will only have 2 or 3 of the same outfit if you buy off the rack there so chances are no one will have what you have and if it doesnt fit they will alter on the spot

What kind of clothes is it? Like, can you compare it to any stores? I like my jeans flared and everything a lil funky, like Bisou-Bisou. Do you know the address? I go to school in the city, maybe I'll check it out

its called limpasse on east 8 not to far from broadway its hard to describe there style kinda like versace/dg for there dress very sexy but some of there clothes are crazy(little kim/eve get clothes made there) but when you go if you see something you like buy it then or it will not be there

Originally posted by reenichole

its called limpasse on east 8 not to far from broadway its hard to describe there style kinda like versace/dg for there dress very sexy but some of there clothes are crazy(little kim/eve get clothes made there) but when you go if you see something you like buy it then or it will not be there

I'm definitely gonna check it out, there is a shoe store on that street I always shop in right there

there are many cool clothing and shoe stores on 8th st that i walk by everyday (l'impasse being one) that i am dying to go shop in. i have restricted myself as to not look in the store windows cuz i would buy something new every day in those funky shops. but i definitely think i have to check this one out now. whats the price range like??

Originally posted by sxeyecandi

there are many cool clothing and shoe stores on 8th st that i walk by everyday (l'impasse being one) that i am dying to go shop in. i have restricted myself as to not look in the store windows cuz i would buy something new every day in those funky shops. but i definitely think i have to check this one out now. whats the price range like??

the prices vary i brought a lv scarf that was made into a shirt for 120 i got leather pants made for 200 a dress made for 300 it just depends on what you want

ahh.. i think i know what store you are talking about. actually i need to get a pair of leather pants totally taken in. plus they are lined so its a little tricky. so i am assuming that they do alterations ,etc?

my mom taught me how to sew when i was younger. i just dont have the time or patience. I have knocked off a couple things here and there, but now i dont ahve the sewing machine to do it.