Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the story w/ RAIN?

guyman1966

Originally posted by laliux

speak for urself.....say me, not us. :D

another closet fag.......... P.S. hehe, I'm just having fun don't mind me.

serioulsy, i'm not the biggest die-hard hip-hop fan but the last time i checked there was alot more hot ass @ hip-hop partys on this beach such as thurs.@crobar & tues.@rain then places like SPIN or SPACE........ :blown:

Originally posted by shroomy

Hip-Hop sucks!!

Now I am not talking about Eminem or some of the more musically oriented (and more inteligent) stuff out there..(which is simply not my thing)

I am talking about the celibration of ignorance that most of the artists (though I do not consider them artists) revel in.

Get the bitch.... get the car.... don't diss me...I'm proud to be a thug... etc.. etc....

Growing up in Detroit will cure anyone from that crap. People actually buy into that shit. The main goal in life is to get your 15 minutes of fame, some nice rims, and to bang a couple ho's.

"I don't need to know shit cause Im just keeping it real....."

Talk about some high goals in life...

now I know hip hop is evolving into almost a sembelance of real music, but I still only feel its roots. And its roots are "Look at me because I am the shit (and thus better than you)"

and I know it is probably a big result of having to run, fight, or hide too many times growing up, but to me hip hop will always equal ignorance and exclusiveness. Two of the biggest problems in the country.

what are you trying to say anyway thay your real? why don't you write us a rhyme or something?

"don't fooled by by the shrooms that i got i'm still, i'm still shroomy form the block." :blown:

CASH, MONEY , HOES 4 LIFE........................ lol

Originally posted by drbrown

what are you trying to say anyway thay your real? why don't you write us a rhyme or something?

"don't fooled by by the shrooms that i got i'm still, i'm still shroomy form the block." :blown:

CASH, MONEY , HOES 4 LIFE........................ lol

lol... pretty cute... but it still sucks.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Yeah watch all the ragging and watch saturday mattas is the one falling on his ass and not you hmmm..

bro...dont hold ur bref (ghetto talk)...only time i end up on the floor is if Meli hangs on to me for dear life on the way down...and i have a drink in my hand...i have to sacrifice myself for the drink...;):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

bro...dont hold ur bref (ghetto talk)...only time i end up on the floor is if Meli hangs on to me for dear life on the way down...and i have a drink in my hand...i have to sacrifice myself for the drink...;):tongue:

that's right you fall down but keep the drink alive...

ata boy champ :D

Originally posted by drbrown

another closet fag.......... P.S. hehe, I'm just having fun don't mind me.

serioulsy, i'm not the biggest die-hard hip-hop fan but the last time i checked there was alot more hot ass @ hip-hop partys on this beach such as thurs.@crobar & tues.@rain then places like SPIN or SPACE........ :blown:

My argument for that is the quality of the girl. Most of the girls I've seen at hip-hop events are total raging queen bitches that think they're the next Missy Elliot, J.Lo wannabe sluts, or ex/current hookers with every disease in the book, and probably a few strains and variants that aren't. I'm sorry, but I want my shlong in perfect working order :). I'll stick to Spin, Maze Fridays, Space, and crobar on occasion.