Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday January 31st............

Come and join us for another one night event at Drama night club , on the upper level.

We had another event last month and it was real good, so this time definetely will be better. Music by Dj Ofik .(for those who dont know him, he used to spin in the city years ago, he went away for couple of years and now he is back. He spun in my last party and the crowed really liked his beats.)

Doors open 10:30 pm

contact me for comps.

Drama closes around 2:30 , so come and join us at Metro Lounge for afterhours. (reduced tix for metro will be given by me at Drama)

Again, i know some of you might not like the place but i'm inviting all you guys to come and support me and get drunk, then hit metro.lol

See you there

Axel A.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Come and join us for another one night event at Drama night club , on the upper level.

We had another event last month and it was real good, so this time definetely will be better. Music by Dj Ofik .(for those who dont know him, he used to spin in the city years ago, he went away for couple of years and now he is back. He spun in my last party and the crowed really liked his beats.)

Doors open 10:30 pm

contact me for comps.

Drama closes around 2:30 , so come and join us at Metro Lounge for afterhours. (reduced tix for metro will be given by me at Drama)

Again, i know some of you might not like the place but i'm inviting all you guys to come and support me and get drunk, then hit metro.lol

See you there

Axel A.

:party: :party: woo hoo another one for the record books! cant wait!!! ;):D